Sign in to follow this  
Colten (DayZ)

Do not play on Marijuana Militia's Takistan server (Vilayer)

Hey all,

I was on the Marijuana Militia server for a few weeks, and started to become pretty close with the gentlemen who "ran" the server. They eventually gave me administrative privileges on both the TeamSpeak, and the actual server. Today marked the day that they banned me permanently, from their TeamSpeak and their actual server.

The reason? Simply because I said I disagreed with the owner's decision in banning a player because "he looked like a shady character". That was his justification. He said that he did not care because it's "his server', and he makes the rules, and if I disagreed, I could "Get the fuck out". Immediately after he made that last statement, I was kicked/banned. It was the strangest thing ever.

Frankly, I don't think that they should even be allowed to host a server if they are going to behave like this.

I know that this will not have much of an impact in terms of having the server taken away, however... I believe that you should all be made aware to avoid that server. They are nothing but a bunch of douche bags who will ban you for disagreeing with anything that they do.

Edited by Colten
  • Like 2

i banned you for not following simple rules that i trusted you to follow Colten.namely harassing the shit out of new and regular players alike.shortly after ,admittedly a screw up on my part,giving you admins the verbal abuse you were dealing out grew to obnoxious levels.despite the fact i have had to reign your behavior in several times already.and its only been 4 days since you have had admin access! never mind you went about banning other admins from our that had nothing to do with my decision to get rid of you.again remind me whos the doucher here?you are a fucking asshole bro,coming here and crying to these folks about your failures in following the rules.

im sure there are a million other servers you can go troll with your hate.thanks for the publicity either way,however.

• Like 4

You forgot to mention how you hijacked our RCON, banned me from the server and that you were a rude worthless admin.

The server owner saw a hacker and banned him, you confronted him because you were looking to ramble off your immature mouth even after he explained what and why he banned him for, you don't care one bit about the players who come here day in and out.

You did nothing to make the game better for our players, you used it to fuel your power trip. Since you joined our community you have been nothing but a troll. "I have a broken leg, come help me, bring morphine..." then you kill some poor fool dumb enough to trust you.

Appeal denied.

• Like 5

Dude, 4 days of admin rights and you ban a senior admin in the clan????? Who's the douchebag??????

You do realize that this section is for appeals, right? Or do you really want back in?

Appeal denied.

Edited by dwysywd
  • Like 2

You forgot to mention how you hijacked our RCON, banned me from the server and that you were a rude worthless admin.

I banned you and him from the server to give you a taste of your own medicine after you decided to ban me from TS/DayZ for a hardly justified reason. Wow, "he questioned my authority, therefore he deserves to be banned"? And of course you and your little troop are going to come in and provide all of these ludicrous reasons as to why I was banned, and that it was not because of what I said to him. The fact of the matter is, there were other people in the server who also didn't agree with what he did... so apparently I am not the only person..

The server owner saw a hacker and banned him, you confronted him because you were looking to ramble off your immature mouth even after he explained what and why he banned him for, you don't care one bit about the players who come here day in and out.

He never saw a hacker. He actually said that he looked like a "shady character", and did not ban him based off of what was found in the logs, rather banned him on the premise that he appeared as being a "hacker type" from what he was saying in chat (such as the "call cars out for me", then suddenly our GAZ disappeared).

Frankly, I think the immature one is the one who comes into chat and subjects the entire channel to cursing, swearing, etc. then coming back in later to apologize for it, only to curse and swear some more afterwards.

The other members have talked to me about it, and said that he has displayed this same behaviour in past instances, as well. I am not giving names for their sake, as I am sure you would ban them for calling you a child.

You did nothing to make the game better for our players, you used it to fuel your power trip. Since you joined our community you have been nothing but a troll. "I have a broken leg, come help me, bring morphine..." then you kill some poor fool dumb enough to trust you.

Appeal denied.

I did nothing to make the game better for your players, huh? I do recall countless times where I have aided players in finding the correct version of Takistan. I recall banning players who were combat logging. I banned players for even referring to hackers, asking them to get "teleported" by hackers.

Most of the players didn't even know I was an admin, also. The fact that I would try to trick people into bringing me morphine is nothing more than a cheap bandit tactic, and has no relevance to whether or not I was a good admin.

And what power trip are you referring to? I am so confused right now.

Edited by Colten

Dude, 4 days of admin rights and you ban a senior admin in the clan????? Who's the douchebag??????

You do realize that this section is for appeals, right? Or do you really want back in?

I wouldn't "want in" anyway. The admins ban people for their own reasons, and evidence for this can be found in the logs where Dave explicitly states that he bans people for HIS OWN REASONS, not necessarily reasons that actually warrant a ban.

I do not want to be a part of a community that has admins whom ban people for whatever reason that they choose.

i banned you for not following simple rules that i trusted you to follow Colten.namely harassing the shit out of new and regular players alike.shortly after ,admittedly a screw up on my part,giving you admins the verbal abuse you were dealing out grew to obnoxious levels.despite the fact i have had to reign your behavior in several times already.and its only been 4 days since you have had admin access! never mind you went about banning other admins from our that had nothing to do with my decision to get rid of you.again remind me whos the doucher here?you are a fucking asshole bro,coming here and crying to these folks about your failures in following the rules.

im sure there are a million other servers you can go troll with your hate.thanks for the publicity either way,however.

I think you are forgetting the instance wherein you came into TeamSpeak and cursed everybody in the channel for not "helping you", and rambling like a baby.

Also, I was attempting to address an issue on the server the other day with a user, and you told me to "Shut the fuck up" in TeamSpeak. I asked you why, and what I did wrong, and you said, "Because I told you to shut the fuck up". This behaviour you are referring to? What behaviour? What, I accidentally banned somebody because people in TeamSpeak were saying that his name was mentioned amongst some hackers on a previous day? I took precautionary measures, and got you to come in and deal with the issue. I'd say that that is making quite an attempt at cleansing the server of hackers and wrong-doers.

What I say won't matter, because I am sure that you and your buddies will come in and provide erroneous reasons as to why I was really banned.

hello there

its obvious you chaps are bumping heads, so why not just move on to other servers? Bickering here just makes you all look a little petulant

why not resolve this over PM etc?

rgds

lok

• Like 2

I think you are forgetting the instance wherein you came into TeamSpeak and cursed everybody in the channel for not "helping you", and rambling like a baby.

Also, I was attempting to address an issue on the server the other day with a user, and you told me to "Shut the fuck up" in TeamSpeak. I asked you why, and what I did wrong, and you said, "Because I told you to shut the fuck up". This behaviour you are referring to? What behaviour? What, I accidentally banned somebody because people in TeamSpeak were saying that his name was mentioned amongst some hackers on a previous day? I took precautionary measures, and got you to come in and deal with the issue. I'd say that that is making quite an attempt at cleansing the server of hackers and wrong-doers.

What I say won't matter, because I am sure that you and your buddies will come in and provide erroneous reasons as to why I was really banned.

dollars to donuts,brass tacks:if its so unimportant to you,why bother even posting here.you came here to troll us some more after we took the admins away.you suck,you are gone and thats the rest of the story.now you can go back to killing innocent and trusting players like the scumbag you are scumbag.oh!except just not on my servers.

Edited by damnitDave
  • Like 1

I banned you and him from the server to give you a taste of your own medicine after you decided to ban me from TS/DayZ for a hardly justified reason.

And this is where you made a poor decision. Though you disagree with his decision, banning the server owner is never a good idea :o and then posting about it. Have fun trying to be an admin anywhere else.

• Like 1

And this is where you made a poor decision. Though you disagree with his decision, banning the server owner is never a good idea :o and then posting about it. Have fun trying to be an admin anywhere else.

I did it after he kicked/banned me from the server, as I said. If I don't agree with what he's doing, he will hear about it. He didn't like somebody opposing his decision, so he banned me... because he is a control freak. Anybody who challenges what he does is seen as an enemy. This was, again, exemplified by a person in the server asking why he banned his friend, and then Dave banned the person asking, also. He is an irresponsible admin, and he should not even be allowed to operate a server. Here is how the conversation went.

"Wait, why did you just ban him, Dave?"

"Because I saw him talking about asking his friend to call vehicles out for him, then suddenly our GAZ disappears five minutes later? No. That seemed pretty shady, so I banned him."

"I don't agree with that..."

"Wait, did you just say that you don't agree with my fucking decision? If you don't agree with my decision, then you can shut the fuck up and get the fuck out."

"I did just say that I didn't agree with it, yes... because we don't actually know if he hacked, so why would we ban him?"

Five minutes passed, then I hear him say... ".... whaat?", and then my privileges were removed in TeamSpeak, I was banned from TeamSpeak, and then banned from the actual server. All because I voiced an opinion on a decision he made.

It seems like a pretty petty way to deal with a situation like that, in all honesty.

Edited by Colten

why not resolve this over PM etc?

• Like 1

I was playing with four friends on the Marijuana Militia server, which we actually like. Problem was, I saw one of the admins(little to my knowledge that it was an admin) And fired at him purely because hovering over his name, the word 'bandit' was present beside his name. This was around three seconds after just spawning in, with two of my other friends, Zero and Ed. After firing, he ducks behind cover, I'm talking over mumble if my pals can see him. Eventually, Ed hops up in the little bird and scouts him, while getting shot. He's shot down by this admin, I -think- it was damnitDave, but if not, sorry. Chopper goes down, big boom, Ed's still alive. Bleeding with 1000 blood left. Zero takes the killshot and takes him down.

After the deed was done, my bud dave, after death, is accusing Ed of hacking after living from said crash. I tell him 'Just because he lived doesn't mean he's a hacker' and he jumps on me like I'm provoking him, simply because I made a comment about how serious he was. My exact words were 'q freaking q, you died, get over it' followed by 'Trying to be MLG in DayZ'

After this, the guy gets in a huff, saying 'All you're doing is pissing me off.' And I tell him 'Its working, lololol.' Then, just as I tell him to be serious and calm the hell down, he bans me for being a 'troll.' So, since this guy got killed, and can't stand being told that he was killed, he bans me for apparently being a troll. Does that seem right to you?

Nah, its not. But I'm willing to forgive him. He just has to apologize and calm the hell down when he dies. I mean damn, its not like you can't find all that stuff all over again.

Basically, let me play with my friends.

Hey all Yeah these guys need to be banned from dayz they banned me an my friend for flying a chopper ? whats up with that!

Hello there

@elandore

I've removed your part 2 thread, as it's simply not needed. Continue here if you need to.

Rgds

LoK

kk I will add my post here

These guys are real scum banning me and my mate for no reason. we had a chopper were flying it about and boom got banned. they need to be shut down for this

NO ONE EVER PLAY ON THIS SERVER

Here is the live server link

http://arma2.swec.se...ver/data/305448

• Like 1

@ OP, you kick/banned the SERVER OWNER and you wonder why he/they did the same to you??????

Your reasons for doing it are irrelevant.

• Like 1

@ OP, you kick/banned the SERVER OWNER and you wonder why he/they did the same to you??????

Your reasons for doing it are irrelevant.

They actually kicked/banned me for no reason, and THEN I went and kicked/banned them. You need to improve your reading comprehension.

This second portion is irrelevant to our discussion, AADiC...

This is a message that Dave has sent me, which explicitly demonstrates abuse/harassment...

sorry you are so butt hurt' date='but maybe you will learn to shut the fuck up and follow instructions next time somebody has the lack of foresight to give you any kind of responsibility.you make such a strong case here on the forums in the defense of my descisions,i appreciate it.you still fucking suck and good luck on "getting my servers taken down" hahahahahahahahaahaha take a flying fuck at a rolling donut you fucking fruit loop,you sound like an even bigger bitch on the forums than you do in teamspeak[/quote']

As you can see, the admin is very juvenile and unprofessional in handling issues. Subjecting former community members to such rubbish?? This instance is the tip of the iceberg when it comes to his personality. He has done this much more in TeamSpeak/on the server. He is rude, crass, immature and childish. I reported the message for "abuse/harassment, and trolling".

Hopefully you fellas will steer clear of this server, and advise your friends to do the same, as well. There is no need for this type of behaviour.

Edited by Colten

They banned me because I disagreed with them banning somebody else for unjustified reasoning, other than "He looked like a shady character". Get their server noticed, and hopefully appropriate actions will be taken to have it removed.

Here is how damnitDave addresses issues with former community members (this is an EXACT quote taken from my messages, which was reported to a moderator)...

sorry you are so butt hurt' date='but maybe you will learn to shut the fuck up and follow instructions next time somebody has the lack of foresight to give you any kind of responsibility.you make such a strong case here on the forums in the defense of my descisions,i appreciate it.you still fucking suck and good luck on "getting my servers taken down" hahahahahahahahaahaha take a flying fuck at a rolling donut you fucking fruit loop,you sound like an even bigger bitch on the forums than you do in teamspeak[/quote']
Edited by Colten

we ban multiple people a day for various reasons.when i m trying to clear up whats happening on the server regarding a potential hacker or what ever,you sarcasm/trolling/bullshit petty attitude is honestly the last input i need.then when i try to further clarify what is going on ,you insist on pissing me off.hells fuck yes i got rid of you and i dont regret a minute of it.we are a very popular server with hundreds of regulars.none of them seem to have the same problem,i.e. shut your mouth when business is going down.if you play there and enjoy the the fact that i do actively ban hackers/scripters and greifers alike,then why add fuel to the fire?its a thankless and tiring job PAYING for the server and trying to manage it with my personal time.thanks again for showing me what fucking piece of shit you are by coming here and shit talking the same person who has defended you for the same reason,many times.

@ Colten,you are still holding on to the fact that you fucked up your admins,and we got rid of you for admin abuse.and not thae fact that i did check the logs,but oh well what ever makes your story that much sadder and pathetic.i have 8 other admins with none of the same problems.maybe its your power tripping attitude.nobody ever asked if you need to agree with the server owner on his decision,you dont pay for fuck all.actually quite the opposite.you use my facilities and my good name so you could lord over other player.when i call you out on it,here you are STILL CRYING ABOUT IT.......and we are so glad your annoying hater ,lying ass is gone off teamspeak......

all and all the fact that we are so popular and that there is hate,is a good sign.we are doing our jobs,keeping you tards at bay.glad you wont be playing here any more.

P.S. I RENT A PRIVATE SERVER.MY RULES NOT ROCKETS.DONT LIKE IT?GO SOMEWHERE ELSE.

Edited by damnitDave
  • Like 1

I was playing with four friends on the Marijuana Militia server, which we actually like. Problem was, I saw one of the admins(little to my knowledge that it was an admin) And fired at him purely because hovering over his name, the word 'bandit' was present beside his name. This was around three seconds after just spawning in, with two of my other friends, Zero and Ed. After firing, he ducks behind cover, I'm talking over mumble if my pals can see him. Eventually, Ed hops up in the little bird and scouts him, while getting shot. He's shot down by this admin, I -think- it was damnitDave, but if not, sorry. Chopper goes down, big boom, Ed's still alive. Bleeding with 1000 blood left. Zero takes the killshot and takes him down.

After the deed was done, my bud dave, after death, is accusing Ed of hacking after living from said crash. I tell him 'Just because he lived doesn't mean he's a hacker' and he jumps on me like I'm provoking him, simply because I made a comment about how serious he was. My exact words were 'q freaking q, you died, get over it' followed by 'Trying to be MLG in DayZ'

After this, the guy gets in a huff, saying 'All you're doing is pissing me off.' And I tell him 'Its working, lololol.' Then, just as I tell him to be serious and calm the hell down, he bans me for being a 'troll.' So, since this guy got killed, and can't stand being told that he was killed, he bans me for apparently being a troll. Does that seem right to you?

Nah, its not. But I'm willing to forgive him. He just has to apologize and calm the hell down when he dies. I mean damn, its not like you can't find all that stuff all over again.

Basically, let me play with my friends.

the fuck i will ever be apologetic to some random who comes here and talks shit like you were in the right and i have no credence to get rid of you.when all the while you are fucking flapping your bullshit gums,im trying to figure out what is going on as far as hacking/scripting is concerned.if it was no big deal he could have just answered.you could have come and appologised to me on teamspeak but fuck that shit now.i dont care if you never play on my servers again.like i owe you something for paying for this server and keeping running smoothly.if you will give the server owner this much grief i cant possibly imagine what you would do to one of my admins.