Sign in to follow this  
Colten (DayZ)

Do not play on Marijuana Militia's Takistan server (Vilayer)

All I see are excuses. Typical for someone of your maturity level.

When you grow up, you can buy you're own server. You can even call it "Netlocs Douchebag Paradise".

I don't really give a shit about your strategy, but it does give some perspective on your motivations. Which is all I was trying to convey. It's not that I dislike your strategy or gameplay.

Until that point, don't ban server admins, for ANY reason. Denying someone a service they paid for is fucking theft. YOU Should be globally banned by IP.

Any input ORLOK?

In the meantime, I'm done with this dayz drama. Enjoy your day all, and I'll see you in xMMx Takistan and other well admined servers.

Like I said to Dave in private messaging... If you give your password to your STEAM account to your friend, and he hacks a bunch of servers and gets himself banned from games that he paid for, they will tell him that he should not have given his password out. The same goes for the RCON - Dave gave me his personal information, and when you guys decided to ban me for "no reason", I banned him "for no reason" to give him a taste of what it felt like.

It is his loss, not mine. He should be more careful as to whom he gives his personal information to next time.

The example you used is not relevant.

Dave gave you Rcon, you banned Dave. You didn't use that rcon to get banned from other servers, or anywhere else.

It's the equivalent of someone giving you control of a store as an employee and you lock the store owner out. That's theft.

How do you get by on a regular day to day basis if you can't figure that out?

Edited by BPR

The example you used is not relevant.

Dave gave you Rcon, you banned Dave. You didn't use that rcon to get banned from other servers, or anywhere else.

It's the equivalent of someone giving you control of a store as an employee and you lock the store owner out. That's theft.

If I were Dave, I'd just have phoned the RCMP.

It is absolutely relevant - the owner is giving you control of the account (the store), and this results in his account being banned (locked out) of services that he is paying for. That could constitute as being theft.

He can phone the RCMP all he likes, but they will tell him the exact same thing that I have told him.

Also, good luck spending a shit tonne of money and time pursuing an international case.

Cheers.

• Like 1

This argument is getting real old and frankly I am getting sick of it, it's pretty clear you aren't getting unbanned Colten and the server isn't on the official hive so can't be blacklisted from it regardless of how hard you try, drop it, move on and play elsewhere.

Edited by smasht_AU
  • Like 1