Sign in to follow this  
Badgerlover

Looking for a small group.

I'm looking for a small group to join. I'm still sort of new to the game as i have only had the game a few weeks, but i have had some good runs. I'm on east coast standard time, and can get on most days of the week. I have a few friends who play, but they never want to get on. I am only 14 but pretty mature when it comes to gaming. Reply if you would like to join me.

add me on skype Axestel im 14 and mature aswell

Edited by Axesteel

add me on skype Axestel im 14 and mature aswell

ok, do you play privatehive or just on public servers? I've been trying to find a good private hive to make my home server.

Reply'd

so you wanna do a group of three type thing? i have like to more potential people too.

Hey guys, I found a good server that is relatively new with plenty of friendly survivors and few bandits. It's a relatively low population server so you will have plenty of free roaming space to move around and collect supplies to set up a home base. Feel free to jump on in and play. It is a private hive and usually has admins monitoring daily. Have fun and ill see you in there!

Server info : The Revolution , IP 24.243.6.110

Haven't checked in on this for a few days. I have off school tommorow for the hurricane, we could start out on a private hive. I'm on this one now that has more loot and vehicle spawns.

19 here. downloading as we speak. id love to join in if ud be open to showing a noob how its done?

• Like 1

19 here. downloading as we speak. id love to join in if ud be open to showing a noob how its done?

What a coincidence, my neighbor who's 18 just got the game today too. I'll be on whenever. Have you got it up and running yet?

Just added a few of you guys on Skype, but do not see you online.

I'm in! Let's play. I'm relatively new as well, and desperately need DayZ friends.

Skype = MisterITGuy

Probably should've posted this earlier, but my skype is x1337Badgerx