BilL_ita

We declare our style game to limit the kill wild?

You could enter all 4 factions for differentiating style of play, for example:

Militia - blue

Republicans - red

Bandits-green

Pve players - White

Inserting four different types of skin, the player faction would be able to easily recognize and then you always have natural enemies or allies

With this division could punish with greater ease, statistics in hand, players who do not respect their side, for example in the case of team kill dimunuendo or increasing the value that we call humanity today.

The punishment may be the most varied, such as a lower amount of blood if the value is humanity drops too.

We can also assume that the four factions may have natural enemies that if you increase killed humanity and neutral factions that do not change, for example:

Militiamen vs republicans

PvE players VS bandit

I think this could be a solution to stem a bit 'the current situation, which sees an all against all wild when in fact the game should reward the teamplay.

Thanks for letting me read

Bill

I honestly really like the idea, but have to say no. Very creative but you'll soon find out that people out there are dicks. They'll go "white" and then shoot up every flashlight kiddie out there. Impossible to work, but nice idea.

• Like 1

Factions in a zombie apocalypse simulation? No.

Factions is something you can do on private RP servers for DayZ, but it dosen't fit into a zombie simulation.

You can try joining a clan or private server that has that kind of roleplay aspect.

Edited by Labargoth

Factions in a zombie apocalypse simulation? No.

Factions is something you can do on private RP servers for DayZ, but it dosen't fit into a zombie simulation.

You can try joining a clan or private server that has that kind of roleplay aspect.

I'm not saying that it would be nice to play with the factions, the idea is to create 4 different archetypes styles of play.

The faction of the bandits would not have such bonus malus but instead of killing and plunder because it is the nature of the bandit.

Vice versa for the red and blue faction (which embody the democratic and authoritarian forms of government), it would be unseemly kill civilians instead have a vision of cooperative play and pointed to 'kill only zombies.

As for the two archetypes that affect the teams red and blue, I'd like to open a discussion about which behaviors should take the community, which inevitably would be created after an apocalypse zombie.

Edited by BilL_ita

First of all, i am not hating on your idea. I like the concept behind it but it doesn't fit on this game. As rocket said, DayZ is an Anti-game. he gives you the system then you play it on your own way.

I only read this thread because of the nearly unintelligible title.

But no, no factions or forced 'playstyles' of any kind, at all. DayZ is how you want to play it, and should always remain that way.

• Like 1

How about customizable gear? Like a sash you can wear, or berets, different camo colours, etc.

Then it would be easy to distinguish between teams, friends, allies, foes, etc. :)

How about customizable gear? Like a sash you can wear, or berets, different camo colours, etc.

Then it would be easy to distinguish between teams, friends, allies, foes, etc. :)

I agree with you, all players should start as now, then in the course of the game and their actions define their gameplay (a bit 'as is happening now with the bandits)

Why Republicans?

Because they are evil people who eat babies and want to shove your grandma over a cliff, obviously! =P

He left out Democrats: Rainbow

On purpose I'm sure... =^.^=

• Like 1

LOL sorry guys, I'm Italian and I did not want to meddle in your policy ... we have our problems: D

The translator has translated so I

Because they are evil people who eat babies and want to shove your grandma over a cliff, obviously! =P

He left out Democrats: Rainbow

On purpose I'm sure... =^.^=

I don't think that he means the republican party of the US by saying "republicans".