Sign in to follow this  
Yemci

Banned from FR-34

Hi all

I was playing at FR 34 I started new at Elecktro had nothing and I ran to market then a ghillie suit guy starts shooting at me from less than 60 metres.He was a terrible shooter. I ran out from backdoor and saw zombies were running to him I had nothing to lose so I ran to him he starts shooting but I was running arround him and managed to open his backpack and saw an as50 tws I know its illgeal but common he was shooting me so I took it and shoot him from ass with his as50 3 times muhahaha:) but when I shoot him his body dissapeared dont know if he alt f4 but he was dead for sure!!! The problem is I had the as50 tws with more than 10 zombies on me so I run to the firestation to drop the gun and then the funny part:

http://img100.imageshack.us/img100/6879/banhn.png

So killing script kids with thier weapons will ban you while they do what they want -_-

NOTE:After like 10 min later I banned more than half of the players left that server. ^^ I guess he took his revenge.I didnt see that couse I got BANNED for killing a script kid:/

FR 34 has over half the server full of hacker's everyday me and my friend would log on to try and get to our old base were we had 2 car's and 4 tents but we dont even make it there befor getting shot by a hacker.. or ported up in the air and droped over NW airfield.. it's a shit server with some of the worst admin's i have ever seen...

also the admins have a base on top of the kill next to elc and cher it is full of tents with hacked in weapon's

That kill was worth it couse I was playing this song from mic

while I was running to him I wish I could record it I am new at offical hives bought arma for dayz :) like all and after than ban I changed server. I run in cherno for an hour with this song on mic :) some people just said lol when I get close to them meet 4 guys(they were armed like me) we talk a little bit and I said cya and go away non oftem shoot me then I go to firestation 4th time in that hour a guy at door start shooting at me not bad 1/5 are bandit if u go near them with song^^ Edited by Yemci

managed to open his backpack and saw an as50 tws I know its illgeal but common he was shooting me so I took it and shoot him from ass with his as50 3 times muhahaha:) but when I shoot him his body dissapeared dont know if he alt f4 but he was dead for sure!!! The problem is I had the as50 tws with more than 10 zombies on me so I run to the firestation to drop the gun and then the funny part:

You have been banned for few hours because you killed a player with an illegal weapon. It is not a permanent ban, much like a long kick.

The rule is displayed in the motd. You should have been banned immediately after your kill, but the server was overloaded and needed a restart , so all actions are delayed.

People left the server because it restarted 8 minutes after your last login attempt. All players are warned about server restart 20 minutes before actual restart.

So what you wrote is totally wrong.

FR 34 has over half the server full of hacker's everyday me and my friend would log on to try and get to our old base were we had 2 car's and 4 tents but we dont even make it there befor getting shot by a hacker.. or ported up in the air and droped over NW airfield.. it's a shit server with some of the worst admin's i have ever seen...

also the admins have a base on top of the kill next to elc and cher it is full of tents with hacked in weapon's

Wrong again! I am the only admin person. I don't have any base. Can you prove that my server is "full of hackers"?

Today according to Gametracker, this server in n°1 of public hive servers and globally the 13th, really I don't think it is a "shit server" :), or maybe a lot of players are mistaking everyday.

Please guys don't spread false information.