usszim

Beta causes Stuck Loading Screen?

Hey, I'm just checking in to see if anyone else is having problems with the beta patch. I installed it for the first time this morning but now cannot connect to most servers due to a bug that causes me to get stuck on a black screen with the word "Loading". I don't think I'm alone on this because I saw others posting about this in the announcements thread about the supposed fixing of a similar issue.

Even if I do happen to actually get ingame, 2 out of the 4 times I was kicked for "Battleye Script Detection #16" or something like that even though the only thing I've done to my game is install the beta patch in preparation for the next alpha patch.

So, is there a fix to this? I read this: http://dayzmod.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=9314 and did what it said but still have the same issue.

Thanks guys! Been enjoying the mod immensely so far!

You either have to roll back to the 93701 patch, or just wait for the 93825 patch to get sorted out with the mainserver ( I think it takes a few hours after beta patch release before DayZ accommodates it )

Hey' date=' I'm just checking in to see if anyone else is having problems with the beta patch. I installed it for the first time this morning but now cannot connect to most servers due to a bug that causes me to get stuck on a black screen with the word "Loading". I don't think I'm alone on this because I saw others posting about this in the announcements thread about the supposed fixing of a similar issue.

Even if I do happen to actually get ingame, 2 out of the 4 times I was kicked for "Battleye Script Detection #16" or something like that even though the only thing I've done to my game is install the beta patch in preparation for the next alpha patch.

So, is there a fix to this? I read this: http://dayzmod.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=9314 and did what it said but still have the same issue.

Thanks guys! Been enjoying the mod immensely so far!

[/quote']

same here. tried both beta build 93825 servers, and servers that were older than beta build 93825 - same bug.

I got the same problem. Tried around 4 times and still stuck at loading screen. I hope I won't spawn at the coast or out of the map.

You either have to roll back to the 93701 patch' date=' or just wait for the 93825 patch to get sorted out with the mainserver ( I think it takes a few hours after beta patch release before DayZ accommodates it )

[/quote']

Alrightie, do you know when 93825 was released?

Thank you Wustenfuchs, that was my bad :(

I have tried numerous times to go back to 93701, but when I install it, it seems to install 93825 again for some unknown reason. I've doubled checked that I was downloading and installing the 93701 patch. But same thing happens.

I having the same issue as you guys, I tried installing 1.7.1.1 and I get stuck at the black loading screen. When I go back to 1.7.1 I can load the game but it loads me in the world and nothing else I see no houses, trees, zombies, nothing just my hud and my gun and the ground. Anyone else having this issue?

I having the same problem i was playing it this morning and now stuck!!