shinkicker

Celle out of Beta now and at V1.0 (aka Metal Dave) - Private Server Files also available.

Hello Survivors,

Pleased (well more relived) to announce Celle is now out of Beta and that V1.0 (aka Metal Dave) is now available for general play and Private server use.

If you have yet to play Celle, well then you have yet to play Celle, but in the words of PsiSyndicate's Lewis, 'its got doorbells which is awesome'.

How to get sum!

Update: Client Files now hosted on the excellent Play with Six updater.

A list of fixes and known issues are:

Known:

• Spawn sometimes appears above the ground in the ATV base.
  • Zombies run along the bridge like little children and fall off the side into the water (a good bug if you ask me!). This is due to the bridges temp state (it can be blown up).
  • Skoda Octavias removed due to too many dodgy hit markers being present and needing a recode. Other candy added to make up for it.

Issues Resolved:

• Helicopters crash sites no longer spawning in debug planes.
  • Hueys now spawn in the massive aircraft hangers with the big opening doors (makes for dramatic take offs).
  • Loot now spawning in military observation cabins at the firing range.
  • The Crashed Troll Huey in the center of Celle which would kill players on entry has been removed and replaced.
  • Database class and hitpoints being incorrectly copied over, now fixed in the server release.
  • Makarov rounds no longer spawning in residential areas.
  • Loot ratios toned down.
  • Slightly less metal dave zombies spwaning...Nah! Just kidding, rock on dave, eat some MOAR survivor brains you strange flower you!

Server Release.

Currently we have files for pwnoz0rs / (former anti_rocket) build, the bliss guys have been in touch and this should be available very soon.

Download Here:

https://github.com/s.../zipball/master

Install structions!

https://github.com/s...b/master/README

Any issues, hit me up on opendayz.net in the celle forum, or add me on skype - all23down or in here.

Edited by shinshady
  • Like 2

awesome :D thanks for the work!

edit: i bet this'll hit dayz commander soon :D

Edited by glasscasket

Anyone know how I can get a sticky on this? I see Namalsk has one :P :thumbsup: :beans:

• Like 1

It looks like a really good map and as you are a fellow tunngler - it will be.. lets hope vilayer don't resign it lol.

It looks like a really good map and as you are a fellow tunngler - it will be.. lets hope vilayer don't resign it lol.

Thanks. Its certainly a little bit of an uphill getting attention to the map. DayZ Commander won't host it until it has more servers and to get more servers you need more players to like it, and for them to like it, it needs to be on DayZ Commander (see where we are going with this). Sadly a majority of players don't have the skills to unzip a folder and create a shortcut, so they won't be playing it.

Hmmmmm...I just need to keep in mind I do this for the love of the game, and even if I do only have 7 players at the moment, they are having a great time which is what counts right?

Edited by shinshady

Have you talked to BLISS about this map?

It looks good and they seem to be very willing to bring in new maps right now.

Have you talked to BLISS about this map?

It looks good and they seem to be very willing to bring in new maps right now.

Yep, its going on to Bliss very soon (Andrew is working on it now I believe).

Also its now on Play with Six which has worked out well for me, as I think its a great app. If I make an update now, clients can pull down only the changes I made rather than the whole set of files again.

Slowly but surely more servers are coming up, so there is hope still for us little independent guys.

• Like 1

Good job, thanks for the Github.

Has anyone found a loot map for Day Z Celle yet?

I have no idea where anything is there.

Thank you.

Keep opinions to yourself. If you don't have a link for me then don't post.

I'm fine with exploring myself, but if there is a map available then I don't want to be at a disadvantage to other players.

Thank you.

• Like 4

i don't have a link for you, but should be funny have a map to explore without peeping a loot map..

• Like 1

Yeah it's quite new. I think it only launched a few weeks ago. It's based in Celle, Germany and has a similar feel to Chernaurus.

It's going to be the setting for DayZ 2017 that's coming out soon.

You can find out more here.

http://tinyurl.com/c3fkj9f

Hum, why on some server there is no loot as you go inland, i mean there is loot in cherno, elektro, bolova, all cities of the border but not in inland cities like pavlovo? all the servers i joined were like that.

explore the map by yourself and stop using theese nooby lootmaps

Nothing wrong with loot maps. Why are people such jerks in this forum?

Found it on armaholic.com Not sure how applicable this is, but you will get the gist of it. North looks like a deadzone, no road to the airport. South, close to the river is where it's at.

0GBBH.jpg

Edited by TG.scaR
  • Like 1

Any news of any support on this map for patch v1.7.5.1 please?

Thanks.