watsukette

WRONG BANNED OF "EU6" FOR USING BUGS

Hello,

Me (Watsukette) and 3 friends (Dean, Ninefingers, Mades) have been banned of "EU6" by battleeye for using bugs.

Let me explain the situation :

We had 2 cars, one red car and one offroad white pickup. Mades and ninefingers were in the red car, Dean and I in the white one.

We parked in the back of the shop in Polana, at around 6pm French time, we were inside the shop and the red house close to it when a military car came. We couldnt see the car at first, but some guy stole our white car, so, we started chasing them. We killed some of them, they killed Niefingers and Dean.

We started to drop the bodies and put all the gears in the red car, when I (Watsukette) died too, killed by the last one i guess. Mades killed him and continue to drop the bodies and put stuff in the car.

Me (Watsukette), Dean and Ninefingers were respawning in Three Valleys, Mades was driving to Orlovets when he crashed the car (wheel broken).

We met in Orlovets, take some stuff back from the car, and decided to go back to Polana as fast as we can.

We arrived to Polana at around 6:15 French time. We heared some shooting and rushed into the shop and the red house.

Me (Watsukette), Dean and Ninefingers have been banned for bug using. Mades is still free to join this server.

I thing this ban is an abuse. We killed the servers admins team, they got mad we are better than them, they banned us.

I hope you will answer this post.

Thanks

Watsukette

Can you join other servers?

If not then

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahhaah

Can you join other servers?

If not then

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahhaah

Please, only usefull comments.

Did you get a global ban' date=' or just a ban on that particular server?

[/quote']

Only this server, I can join lobby on other servers.

My comment was useful, Im was trying to determine if you are one of those peeps that got global banned, if you can join other servers then you are not so my apologizes. :)

Yep this is true ....i dont get banned i dont know why maybe because i just left when all my friend get banned. But srsly ... this is not the first time admin do somethink like that (rebooting server after we killed the whole team of server admin) but i dont really care about that... But this time they banned all of my friend for no reason ... amazing

We got banned from the server, not from the game, what a shame to act like that, we were having loads of fun, started playing on EU6 quite early, had an epic 10+ players shoot out at the NW airfield, found a car, chased another car, managed to kill the drivers, so we now had 2 cars, watsukette explains the rest of what happened in detail... we were really having a blast ... >

Result of that :

- Stuff lost

- Cars lost

- Time lost

- Fun lost

The spirit of the game was destroyed too.

That's effectively not the 1st time some strange things happen when we kill a group of people. Usualy, the server restart... But i cannot tell on what servers that happened.

Me, Mades, Ninefingers and Watsukette played on your EU6 dayz server for a few hours today. We started in NW airfield and got into a gun battle with around 4-7 other people, seemingly in 2 seperate groups. We managed to kill 5 or so of them and lose 2 of our own. We then headed out and saw a white pickup driving around, we took some shots at it but it got away. We found a red car in the woods and tracked down the white pickup and killed both the driver and passenger, and took the car. We drove along the coast near balota and then headed inland to polana. We pulled over near the supermaket and looted. A player managed to sneak up on us and drive away in the white truck, and at the same time a military humvee drives into the supermarket and crashes. I kill both people in the car but die to the zombie train that they pulled. Lots of gunfire and cz550 shots start and Mades kills 3 other people attacking the supermarket. Ninefingers and Watsukette die to gunshots and kill 1 or 2 other people in the attacking group. Mades seems to be the last alive, so he loots all the bodies and puts as much as he can inside the red car and leaves the humvee. He then drives to orlovets and crashes the car breaking the wheels. Me, Ninefingers and Watsukette respawn around three valleys, and head straight to the car and requippe with the weapons that mades grabbed. We then head straight back to polana to loot the bodies and get the humvee. Just as we get to the town, we hear several gunshots and spot someone in the supermarket killing zombies and looting. As we approach, we about to kill him and have the shop surrounded, when suddenly me, watsukette and ninefingers all get banned for 'bug abuse'. Mades doesnt get banned, but backs away from the shop and disconnects.

Just as we killed the guys in the humvee, several people were constantly talking in sidechat (which we couldnt speak in for some reason) in russian. Im assuming they were admins or something.

Several of your admins are deliberately banning people that kill them, which ruins the spirit of the game completely. Its very sad imo.

Also: We did not receive a global ban, just a ban from EU6 (which is a shame because it now means we were just standing next to a working humvee and around 10 unlooted bodies :(.

I really hope someone is going to look into this and take the appropriate mesures, admin abuse is dispicable and should be enforced ... they banned us injustly claiming we are bug users, which we are not .

(05-09-2012 07:26 PM)Antipop Wrote: BEWARE - The same restrictions apply to Non-Dev run servers!

- Their are only two reasons why you, as a server owner, should ban a player on your server. Those two reasons are: Malicious talk, and racism. You may not ban a user for stealing your loot, killing you, spying on you, etc.

Failure to adhere to these rules will BAN YOUR SERVER'S IP from DayZ.

Are you DayZ people had already close this subject?

Can we espect you to do something?

The more you spam, the less inclined they are going to be to look into it. Patience is a virtue. Did you try to contact the server admin themselves? Maybe they genuinely thought you guys were exploiting bugs.

> banned from one server

> claims a battleye ban

:dodgy: Here we go again...

learn how to read Mansen ty ...

An srsly we really dont care about this ban we can play on every other server ... We just want you to know about abusiv ban ... and this is .. we play since 1 month we dont cheat dont using bug never get ban from any server.

Me (Watsukette) and 3 friends (Dean' date=' Ninefingers, Mades) have been [b']banned of "EU6" by battleeye for using bugs.

learn how to read Mansen ty ...

As I was saying... *cough* Battleye doesn't do local bans. It only kicks. :rolleyes:

We got banned from EU6 because we killed the server admins team, and we were just about to loot their corpses (and 3 of ours which fell aswell) and take their Humvie, a bunch of sore loosers abusing their admin status, not only we did not get their equipement but we lost our own, NVG's, Fnfal, M4A3 CCO SD, our 2 vehicles etc, if anyone should be banned it's them not us ...

wanna now why i dont get ban ? and my 3 friends yes ... one by one just when they tryed to loot admin corps ???is that because i dont loot anythink on admin corps ??? or just coincidence ?

Then we are talking admin abuse, not battleye. If the admins banned you for being sore losers thats an entirely different discussion.

Hello,

Please send me a PM with every little detail and what exactly happened, the best way to sum it up would be excellent. I'll be looking into this more in detail when i get home. Have you tried contacting their server Admins/Owner for more information on how they think you were abusing a Bug? If so, please do try to contact them, it can be resolved between yourself and their team a-lot faster than us having to interfere.

Regards,

Diederik.

We were closing in on the last man standing in the admins team, he was in the corner of the supermarket 2 of us went through the front door one through the back (me), and Mades was circling around but out of view, watsukette and Dean were the first banned, they were the first the dude in the supermarket spotted, he spotted me right after and banned me aswell, he did not see Mades who backed off when he heard we got banned, he also did not get spotted... That's some serious coincidence imo...