Sign in to follow this  
Sarissofoi

Never use the Smoke granade in House

Greetings fellow survivors

Today I wanna warn you against using a Smoke grenade in the inside of buildings.

It was sunny day in Zelenegorsk when I attract some zombies attention.

I run into big red building. My weapons was a reliable M1911 and Glock17 in backpack. I also have a lone smoke grenade.

So I ran and I decide to switch my M1911 to a Glock for silent Zeds elimination. So I throw M1911 on floor grab my Glock and try to shoot.

Nothing happen.

I think that my weapon just jammed and I try to unjam it.

Instead I throw a smoke grenade.

My mistake.

When i watch on green smoke coming from everywhere I expect the worst. I wasn't prepared for what was coming.

Imagine my shock when the whole buildings just fall on my head.

Broke my legs cut my body and make me pass.

Zeds show their friendly nature tearing me apart.

So remember guys don't smoke in the house.

I had something similar happen but not sure what caused it. I was in a barn and threw a flare by accident in daytime. The barn exploded and crumbled around me. Not sure what caused it, there were no other humans around and no it was not a grenade.

I saw a broken down building in Elektro today, was wondering what the hell happened there.

"So remember guys don't smoke in the house."

I haven't found any cigarettes, cigars, or pipes yet to smoke. I sure as hell am not going to waste matches on them though. //joke

It's not fake - zombies in large groups, likely lured by the smoke grenade, can and do topple buildings and vehicles.

I watched the factory in Elektro explode from a distance.Then got hit with a shock wave knocking my crew unconscious.

I can confirm. If you throw a flare inside a building it will come down around you and you'll most likely get clipped into the rubble. It's definitely a bug. Happened to me a few times before I knew the flares were causing it. Sometimes I've been able to get out of the rubble, sometimes I've had to log. But I have no idea what happens to the building after that. It must respawn at server restart right?

Do not throw flares indoors

Smoke grenade bug. Had it happen at Elektro last night and wiped out a building i was in near the hospital. Have never seen it happen with flares yet though.