Sign in to follow this  
a_typical_noob

This is how you take a hostage...(video)

Hmmmm what did I hear? Funny just at 2:33 " Yeah umm just whatever teleport me back "? Boooooooooo :emptycan: . Hey it would be cool if you didnt play the stand alone.

• Like 6

A bunch of disorganized kids unable to communicate for 5 seconds that end up blowing up their own guy while someone complains about someone "messing with their game"? Yeah no thanks, how about you leave the griefing to a group that doesn't rely on teleporting to fix their mistakes.

• Like 3

Oh people comment on this guy's crap video but not on my shenanigan videos...okay, damn negative internet criticism I DIDN'T NEED YOU ANYWAY *HUFF*

Yeah, you got me. I busted out my Game Genie and got all the cheat codes for DayZ.

Nobody was teleporting, that was a joke.

Either that or we're all 1337 H@x0rs! Guess you'll never know.

I'd give beans if:

1) You actually took him hostage and didn't just satchel him.

2) One of your pals didn't actually use the word 'bra'. Christ. It just reminded me of that South Park episode:

Broadway-Bro-Down.jpg

Edited by mzltv
  • Like 2

I'd give beans if:

1) You actually took him hostage and didn't just satchel him.

2) One of your pals didn't actually use the word 'bra'. Christ. It just reminded me of that South Park episode:

Broadway-Bro-Down.jpg

Valud points.

We were a bit unorganized on this one, for sure. I've got another one that I just didn't have time to upload last night. It's much more organized and we actually held the guy hostage for about 30 mins (before I had to shoot him for trying to run, after I dared him to).

Plus, I don't think anyone says "brah" in that one, lol.

Hmmmm what did I hear? Funny just at 2:33 " Yeah umm just whatever teleport me back "? Boooooooooo :emptycan: . Hey it would be cool if you didnt play the stand alone.

i was wondering how they knew exactly where he was, like that part where they say "no he's 200 meters away, inside that barn". found that suspicious too...

i was wondering how they knew exactly where he was, like that part where they say "no he's 200 meters away, inside that barn". found that suspicious too...

You're right. Only hackers can see people running out in the open, in broad daylight, and then estimate distances...

Well i didnt know! I thought at first becasue everyone is matching( not that it cant happen just seems like a bunch of hacked in stuff) Well guess i should stfu untill i know the whole story ><

@Mastabuds, this is the internet. Your opinion is welcome here. Trust me youre not the only one who thinks they were possibly hacking.

• Like 1

lol well we didnt get any details soo you are right. I just wanted to state somthing I thought was foul play. It sucks when you dont get the full story first. :blush:

1. You guys drive around in a Ural which I see a lot if hacker groups in

2.You guys have all military weapons and same uniforms

3.Your buddy had a M4A1 Holo SD which is a hacked weapon

Conclusion: you guys are......Low-Lifes

1. You guys drive around in a Ural which I see a lot if hacker groups in

2.You guys have all military weapons and same uniforms

3.Your buddy had a M4A1 Holo SD which is a hacked weapon

Conclusion: you guys are......Low-Lifes

1. Yep, anyone with a vehicle is a hacker.

2. Camo clothing and military grade weapons can be pretty hard to find if you're bad at this game. We probably don't have a camp full of stuff either...or is that hacking too?

3. Even if it is, I don't control or monitor what my buddies pick up. I find hacked in weapons all the time, I just chose not to use them. Everyone is different.

Conclusion: Get a Game Genie and have sweet H@x like me.

Edited by A_Typical_Noob

Presses alt + F4

Could have avoided that xD

(I'm not some kind of dumbass who would close the game before death, I die honorably)

The M4A1 Holo SD is

Did you even read my previous response towards you?

Edited by A_Typical_Noob

Aren't you the same guy who posted that video in which you gave those two noobs hatchets? You're definitely using a scripter...like...no doubt about it...own up to it...it's not like anyone on this forum respects you or knows you

Aren't you the same guy who posted that video in which you gave those two noobs hatchets? You're definitely using a scripter...like...no doubt about it...own up to it...it's not like anyone on this forum respects you or knows you

+1

No, this is how you blow a poor fellow up with a satchel charge. ;) I could only hear music, though. Didn't you get game audio, or are you covering something up?

• Like 1