mrbananas

Group Recruitment

My friend and I are looking to expand our Group on dayz, we have been playing together for about 2 weeks now and have finally decided that its time to expand our group we are intentionally friendly but if the opposing force could be a threat then we will shoot.

we are searching for like minded players who play tactically and can also have a laugh.

About us:

I know some people want to know a small amount about the players they might contact. I have played dayz now for about 4 months and i'm really enjoying surviving the horde. I am a defensive player meaning that i like to set-up camps and defend them from zombies and players but i can also be aggressive and hunt down players if they mess with the group i'm 14 years old but I am a mature gamer and i am very strategic meaning that if a threat is posed i will work-out a plan fairly quickly.

So, Tim I'm not sure how much information he would allow me to put on the forums but i will say that he is from Holland, he is an aggressive player meaning that he does a lot of PVP, we are kind of the best of both world I defend and loot whilst he kills things (even though i have way more kills than him on record).

Our main source of communication is skype because we consist of two players at the moment.

We are looking for players that can play most days of the week. We usually play 6/7 days a week.

We dont want players who will join then forget about it and never cone on again.

We dont want loud and obnoxious players that shoot when told not to.

We dont want squeaky little kids. players above 16 would be great but if you are mature we will accept you.

Preferably players from Europe or play between 5-9 PM GTM .

You MUST have a mic, You MUST be able to speak English.

If you are interested after this rather large proposal.

Comment back on this post with your,

In-game name, (im not going to make you put your name on the internet)

Skype name (or pm me if you dont want to put your details on the forums)

Playing Style

Preferred role

And Humanity.

Or message me on skype or steam: Mrbananajew

IGN: JbSx

Playing Style: Defensive usually but i like to get up in he action sometimes

Preferred Role: Sniper

Humanity: i dont know but i dont shoot on site usually

playing style: i can play any style depending on the situation in game

Humanity: I have no idea, havent checked since i started, i dont have bandit skin

i play most days, usually late at night since i have class mon-wed 6-9pm, im willing to give it a shot with you guys, i have a friend too that is pretty much the same as me, i like to get into action and be tactical

Playing style : Tactical, never do anything without a plan.

Role : Any role that suits the situation best.

Humanity : not sure but around 1500. Never shoot on site.

In game-name: Alemak90

Skype name: Alem Makins (makins_90@hotmail.it)

Playing style: Mostly cautious

Role: Miscelanious, can fit quite well in most cases.

Humanity: Haven't got a clue, but as a general rule i only shoot at clear and present danger

In-game name: Colonel Sunders

Skype name: mrxsir

Playing Style: Scavenger

Preferred role: Medic/spotter

And Humanity: No idea. I haven't had to shoot anyone yet so I can only assume it's fairly high