TearGas (DayZ)

Steam never gave me a cd key??

So if you right click ARMA 2: Operation Arrowhead in your game library and click View CD Key, is it blank?

• Like 1

Says "Failed to connect to key server" but the other ARMA 2 has a cd key, its just the one, iv been looking for what i should do for hours, its really pissing me off now, feel like i wasted my money at this point.

Contact Steam Support with the receipt you got when you bought the game. Their servers can be slow sometimes, but it can't hurt to get them on the case.

• Like 1

LOL kind of obvious that you should contact steam isn't it?

The point in a troubleshooting forum is not to be an asshat to people. If you can't be constructive keep your bullshit to yourself. You never know what level of competency people have with a PC, or a program. Ignorance is something to be fixed not laughed at.

Edited by LGHollenfeuer
  • Like 1

Yes it was the same with me and around 30 people at 3 pm today TearGas, so there must be a ****load by now. Allegedly it is ''Steam's'' fault for not buying enough keys and running out of them at the weekend. Allegedly they have done it before, but allegedly they did buy 100000 keys recently and they have all sold out, so this is a Steam purchasing problem, because like you TearGas, they have had my money of me for both, but like you too, only 1 key was received, so this was the result for many of us this weekend trying to play DayZ apparently.

Yes I sent off a troubleshooting note to Steam, but nothing yet too. Annoying...yet funny too..well to me anyway, that they would run out of keys but still sell you the game and expansion pack without a full set of keys to it.

Oh Well.....back to boot-camp and more practice on the range.

Steam has such shitty support, 3 days later and I have not got an email back yet, they should let you know they dont have the keys before you buy that shit.I just wanna play before i go back to work!!