Sign in to follow this  
Karmaterror

Do i Have Enough Evidence to Ban This Guy??

Ok, a hacker joined our sever maybe an hour ago {zfg} Public Server. We have a good community and he was exposed quickly so we all logged to lobby.

I did not whitness the hacks but i have a screenshot of him boasting in lobby about how his hacks wont be in the database because he sends data to the server telling it hes walked not teleported.

If u need to see the shot i have it on my steam profile, just add Karmaterror, and its my most recent screenshot.

We are all now offline thanks to this douch, we are to afraid to log back in incase he jus kills us all.

Any help would be much apriciated, tnx.

Server Was: [ZfG] DayZ 1.7.2.6 Public Server (Debian/Wine/Local-DB)

Name of player was: Sausage

Time: 16:30 UK time

And i have jus seen the attatch file so have attached the screenshot.

post-119790-0-35165700-1350921920_thumb.

He admitted to hacking, that's all you need. Ban and submit to the community ban list.

Sry if i made it sound like im admin.....im jus a lowly player.....but this is my home server, and i do know who the admins are. If he did cover his tracks will that shot be enough for them to ban him?

Matt is me lol, i tried everything to get him to leave....1st tried bieng nice.....then tried saying i was gonna go get admin.....but he jus stayed and kept on boasting how hed never be caught :(

Hello there

He sounds like a disruptive player, I don't tolerate those. Personally, I'd ban him. But that's just me.

rgds

LoK

I ban idiots from my server all the time for talking about hacks in chat, no trial, no judge, no jury, straight to the bans.txt list

Thanks for the replys guy, seems i have a pretty solid case to take to the admins as he re-aranged a city while he was on! Will defo see that he gets banned, i will never understand the mentality of hackers.

Tnx again :D

Wow..the guys is boasting about cheating. What more would you want or need?

Let the BAN HAMMER FALL!!