Sign in to follow this  
Imafighter

DayZ T-shirts?

Anybody know if they're going to be making these? I would be interested in buying one. Anybody else?

• Like 1

Now days all you need is an image off of any website and you can just email to a company and they'll make you one.

BI should license DayZ shirts and donate proceeds to fams of incarcerated devs. I'd buy.

You can make your own but you cannot sell them.

So many players are making their own shirts and putting them up on sites like redbubble. Blatantly using the DayZ logo and even to a degree it's the subtle shirts like a bloody can of HeinZ beans I just saw on reddit for example that are doing the most damage. A bloodied can of beans obviously inspired by DayZ, and in the description it say it's a dayZ themed shirt, so the guy will make money...money the devs could be using to make a profit to make a better game or do things like get their legal fees paid. Have a look at all the blatant disregard for the DayZ Trademark http://www.redbubble.com/explore/dayz

It is not fair on the devs of this game. I make DayZ Action Figures, and so many people want to throw money at me to buy one. But they are not for sale as I did the right thing and contacted Bohemia to ask their permision yet they are not comfortable with me doing that, so I will not be selling my toys.

All I can do right now is make them for myself and show them off. I mean I could call them something else and sell them behind their back, but like in game I am a Hero, not a bandit. I have a moral compass and as a fan of DayZ I respect them too much to do harm to their trademark.

Edited by zsc0pe

You can make your own but you cannot sell them.

So many players are making their own shirts and putting them up on sites like redbubble. Blatantly using the DayZ logo and even to a degree it's the subtle shirts like a bloody can of HeinZ beans I just saw on reddit for example that are doing the most damage. A bloodied can of beans obviously inspired by DayZ, and in the description it say it's a dayZ themed shirt, so the guy will make money...money the devs could be using to make a profit to make a better game or do things like get their legal fees paid. Have a look at all the blatant disregard for the DayZ Trademark http://www.redbubble.com/explore/dayz

It is not fair on the devs of this game. I make DayZ Action Figures, and so many people want to throw money at me to buy one. But they are not for sale as I did the right thing and contacted Bohemia to ask their permision yet they are not comfortable with me doing that, so I will not be selling my toys.

All I can do right now is make them for myself and show them off. I mean I could call them something else and sell them behind their back, but like in game I am a Hero, not a bandit. I have a moral compass and as a fan of DayZ I respect them too much to do harm to their trademark.

You really need to get over yourself zc0pe. Every post makes you look more and more like a wanker.

Youre obviously no lawyer as you know fuck all about law. You do realise that youre talking about a game mod that uses coke, pepsi, heinz etc

I distinctly remember you getting a temp ban for spamming your 'dolls' on the forums... trying to get everyone to upvote on reddit.

Dont worry, Im sure your butthurt over this will eventually dissipate.

Edited by chernaro

You really need to get over yourself zc0pe. Every post makes you look more and more like a wanker.

Youre obviously no lawyer as you know fuck all about law. You do realise that youre talking about a game mod that uses coke, pepsi, heinz etc

I distinctly remember you getting a temp ban for spamming your 'dolls' on the forums... trying to get everyone to upvote on reddit.

Dont worry, Im sure your butthurt over this will eventually dissipate.

Hey there stalker....I see you made another account to stalk me with. You made an almost similar named account 4 hours ago on reddit to downvote my comments with I saw today, nice work troll.....but your obsession with me is VERY unhealthy.

http://www.reddit.com/user/chernarus

stop, it's fucking disgusting, and you really need help. All you do is make multiple accounts to tell me my music is shit, my action figures are dolls and that you insult my disability of not being able to straighten my arms with your lame dinosaur comments.

You are a horrible person.

Obviously the devs here approve of my action figures, my temp ban was due to misunderstanding that has obviously been sorted out, unlike the ban you are about to receive if you keep stalking me.

Thanks and goodbye.

Edited by zsc0pe

I've designed some cool Dayz tee's in my spare time, not sure about making them tho......Not sure if anyone would wanna buy them? I've linked the designs for you guys to check out, let me know what everyone thinks?

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/803/dayzribcagemockupfrontn.jpg/

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/839/dayzwhite25kmfrontnback.jpg/