Sign in to follow this  
Hardstyletaco

Looking for a good server.

Hello everyone. My friends and I are looking for a good server to play on.

We've tried many private hives, and normal servers. Each end up going to hell quickly.

We simply want a smooth running server, Preferably a Private Hive. Without lagging to bandage or give blood transfusions. Not to mention, we want something quick to get into, with active admins. We're bandits, so expect us to come and kill everyone we see. : D

we currently have a private hive with password and whitelist, we run rmod so we have awesome vehicles for the chernarus map very active and friendly admins, and a awesome community with regulars on all the time. also have events such as deathraces and arena fights! hit me up and we will get ya going!

Planet dayz as said above. Passworded with TS only started playing on it recently but the expert server is great. Depends where you're from of course.

Planet dayz as said above. Passworded with TS only started playing on it recently but the expert server is great. Depends where you're from of course.

Yeah I signed up. It was night so I died easily. XD I'm hoping to get on this morning and get some gear.

Yeah I signed up. It was night so I died easily. XD I'm hoping to get on this morning and get some gear.

Yeah, I found a car at night when I was playing, I ran into a good few problems though :L was weird actually getting lost again in Chernarus - why I love the expert server :) Will you be playing on the veteran or expert?

I suggest www.ng-gaming.net, they have two servers connected to the same hive and not to mention friendly staff. Their forums has 6k active users (DayZ isn't their primary game though).