FLMedic Doc

Trust me, I'm a doctor

The Adventure of Doc Ep3

Got shot at cherno as I was repairing the Cherno bus fully geared, few tents, remin, gps, etc etc

So at the two server (one now and one earlier) I did a 40 min experiment (5 lives to be exact) on other people's reaction towards lonemedics such as myself

1. At the Cherno bus (Fully geared, gps, tents, alice) "Hey I see you aiming at me, what's ~!*" BAM, dead (probably should have switched to direct chat) right in the head with an AK

2.Farm near cherno (No backpack,lee enfield) This female survivor saw me and took a shot at me with a crossbolt from the hip, probably should have thanked her for killing the zombie right beside me. While she hid in the barn I said "If I wanted to kill you I would have done so, here's some bandage, food, and morphine" *puts them on the ground* "If you need blood look for me in Cherno hospital" As I peek back I saw her came out of the barn, took the stuff off the ground, and gave me a salute

3.At Cherno, near the firehouse (No backpack, Lee Enfield) The very same man that killed me earlier was now being chased by a dozen Zeds, I ran straight at him and said "You probably shouldn't have killed me, didn't even give me a chance to ninja-blood transfuse you" No respond from him. Runs into the hotel and took a few shots at the zed "I'm still a medic, if you need blood come to the hospital" knowing that he wasn't going anywhere with 20+ zeds walking in the hotel I took a few shots at them. Knew this was the best chance, this survivor ran out with his AK and sprayed his bullet all over the place, including the zeds, oil drums, and myself. The zed started to follow him again and finally traps him in the 2 story house. As I ran around the house I could see his whole body through the window (not facing me) I said "I see you right now, could have emptied a few rounds on your head already, it would be great if you*#~ " suddenly he turns around and takes a few more shot at me. Finally, i died by running into him when I decided to go to the Hospital, hoping to see the other survivor

4. at nwf/cherno firehouse (No backpack, crowbar/fullgear, AS50,FNFAL,nvg, range finder) was about to loot firsthouse when i saw a hero with the M24, said friendly and asked him if he needed blood; no response. Zombie swarmed us and he fired his M24 with 10+ shot per second LOL WELL hello there hacker, how you do? He teled us to nwf and i found myself fully geared with endgame material "...HOLY MOLLY". the airfield was already filled with trashed SUV van and ...some kind of plane, were all probably spawned by him earlier. He spawns an Helicopter, told him I am not riding it so I got into the gun seat and we flew away. Not wanting to live anymore, I ejected at a bad time (20 ft off ground) broke my bones, and died. Thanks hacker but no thanks, didn't even get to ninja-blood transfusion him XD

Even though I lost all my gear multiple times...LOL it was still a blast!

Saw some of Farnkie's video and I shall try hiding in trees/bushes and telling them to drop their gun next time.

• Like 1