FinalNinja447

Electricity in towns

Don't even try to rationalize the aircraft situation. The idea of apocalyptic survivors flying hueys around when you can barely scrounge fuel is rediculous. I get the running without rest, I get the fixing automobiles, but I do not get getting chaingunned from the sky by former arma players just because they are familiar with the controls.

I understand the game cannot be 100% real, but without infrastructure (drilling for oil, pumping oil, refining oil to make fuel, shipping fuel, etc) how do you justify entire cities with power? Small generators you get from the hardware store that run on little fuel, ok.

Maybe the big power plant feature is a bit too spectacular.... maybe you can find generators (Different size and fuel consumption) to light up parts of places?

This idea might be in the works.

I'm not positive but I'm sure it is a possibllity, since once I came across a nice hacker on a random server about a week ago and he had spawned a weapons box inside a building.

As I was browsing through it can across an item "Portable Generator"

And I know that is not in the game.

So what would its purpose be and how did he manage to spawn such item if no use for it!

I almost took one and saved it in a tent but it currently has no use so I chose not too...

Thinking now maybe I should have just in case!