Elite Gaming

DayZ TAVIANA [CH:ON] [3P:ON] [SIDE:ON] [150 VEHICLES] [TEAMSPEAK 3] [24/7 ADMIN SURVEILLANCE] [CUSTOM LOADOUT] Elite-Servers

Hello there, we moved our server to Taviana! The server runs smoothly with DayZ Taviana.

DayZ TAVIANA [CH:ON] [3P:ON] [sIDE:ON] [150 VEHICLES] [TEAMSPEAK 3] [24/7 ADMIN SURVEILLANCE] [CUSTOM LOADOUT] Elite-Servers

IP: 198.105.220.164:3034

TS3 server: 208.43.14.10:1111

For more information visit: http://us-elite-servers.webs.com

• DayZ Taviana
  • latest ArmA2OA beta patch
  • waypoints
  • crosshairs
  • 3rd person view
  • no nameplates
  • Bliss private hive
  • kill messages
  • care packages
  • +120 vehicles on the server
  • sidechat
  • active admins
  • 24/7 daylight
  • Custom spawn loadout
  • server restarts every 6hrs
  • Teamspeak3 squad channels avalible
  • public Teamspeak3 server

Feel free to post feedback and questions or tell us if you have problems connecting to the server.

Hope to see you on the Server.

Edited by US Elite Servers
  • Like 1

Gonna check it out now ! Lookin forward to a good game see ya on the other side

awesome, see you soon!

***AROUND 70 VEHICLES STILL UNCLAIMED***

Could you go into detail with what vehicles are enabled?

Bump...Awesome Server

Thanks, just updating some anti cheat protection at the moment! Back online very shortly

Could you go into detail with what vehicles are enabled?

Sure thing! ill private message you a list as some players prefer the surprise of finding a custom vehicle.

Edited by US Elite Servers

I like the mods you've enabled but you need more active admins. Within 30 minutes of joining your server someone out of the blue started being a complete ass to me over side chat. Also, more vehicles is a nice thought, but they aren't of much use with all the extra heli's because people just fly around the map stealing vehicles from camps and hoarding them. Meh, maybe I've just been spoiled because another server I play on has a good community and a ton of admins who keep it that way. Anyways, good work with the rmod stuff for sure.

Edited by vcmedic

I'd love to try this server out but every time I log into the server it's pitch black. I work odd hours so the only times I have to play the game are around noon-5:00pm central time. I'm not asking for the server times to fit my schedule. It just seems a bit odd that the middle of the day in the U.S. on a U.S. server its pitch black.

US elite, could you PM me with the adde vehicles and weapons, that would be awesome, ive seen alot of the vehicles so far, but none of the weapons, i would love a list :)

I like the mods you've enabled but you need more active admins. Within 30 minutes of joining your server someone out of the blue started being a complete ass to me over side chat. Also, more vehicles is a nice thought, but they aren't of much use with all the extra heli's because people just fly around the map stealing vehicles from camps and hoarding them. Meh, maybe I've just been spoiled because another server I play on has a good community and a ton of admins who keep it that way. Anyways, good work with the rmod stuff for sure.

I'm sorry, but I find it slightly...ironic that you said he was being an ass to you...look at your profile pic. :) Not being critical, just think it's funny.

I'm sorry, but I find it slightly...ironic that you said he was being an ass to you...look at your profile pic. :) Not being critical, just think it's funny.

Haha touche. But somewhere deep underneath, Dr. Cox has a warm and fuzzy side. Somewhere far, far down... :huh:

Also, the main reason I was particularly unhappy with the guy who was being a jerk is because I was having a good time hanging out with the others playing on the server, chatting over side chat, and helping them out when he logged on.

Edited by vcmedic

The vehicals in the server is a Humvee,medic Humvee, fuel truck,black hawk, black hawk medic heli and weapons+ a lot more other features are coming soon!

We are currently looking for admins located in the United States to provide 24/7 surveillance

It'd be awesome if you could let me know about the weps andvehicles too.

Will contact you shortly