Sign in to follow this  
opulenceguild@gmail.com

Heat and sickness

Hey guys,

Some friends of mine just got into a situation where it was raining and their heat started flashing.

They are now shaking and coughing.

I myself never witnessed this before since it was removed from the game.

Is it back or something?

Yeah, pretty much ^. Good luck, antibiotics are extremely rare and can only be found in hospitals. The infection just makes him lose 3 blood per second until he hits 6000, so he technically can't die from it.

Yeah, but is the temperature system back?

Since it wasnt an infection from zombies.

Yes. There is an extremely small chance of catching an infection at 36C and below, and reaching 33C and below will guarantee a cold which just makes you shake like you're in pain. It usually takes a very long time to get low temps though.

Just try to use a heatpack, if the couching doesnt stop you will need antibiotics.

I think it was only a couple of weeks ago that my heat icon started flashing. I started shaking a bit, but I did not cough. I used a heat pack, so the shaking stopped and the icon stopped flashing. Never experienced it before or since.

i've seen this at night, caught the disease standing still, not for a long time i have to say..and still with the 2.5

I heard that the infection can go away if you lose more than 12000 blood total. Try stuffing yourself with meat over and over until you're back to 12000, then let it go back down, repeat, and see if it goes away.

it was never gone

rocket is just trying to get the ui to a bar minimum (debug is disabled by default and all that stuff)

Facts:

coughing =! infection

you can heal the common cold (coughing) without antibiotics

during the day also the temperature icon can start to flash