TntIsCool

what are your favorite/best tactics for banditry

What are your favorite, and/or best tactics when about to shoot somebody in the face?

What are your favorite, and/or best tactics when about to shoot somebody in the face?

Click the left mouse button? I don't understand the question.

• Like 3

Camping under that tree on Sniper Hill. Wait, that's griefing.

• Like 1

Play stupid, act like a noob, ask for/offer help. Cap em from behind and take cover from any friends you miss.

I tell them they can have the gun in my backpack and when they crouch they are promptly turned into Swiss cheese.

Movement is key, never stay in one spot for too long.

sounds like a good tip, ill keep that in mind

I tell them they can have the gun in my backpack and when they crouch they are promptly turned into Swiss cheese.

sounds like a good idea thanks, im kinda new to dayz and banditry

Man this forum is full of douchebags

dont get butthurt dayz isnt ment to just be a survivor , you can have a dark side

Get a vehicle, drive on the shore near kamenka or cap golova. You can go near cherno/electro but it's more dangerous. Honk near freash spawns you come by. When they get in your car, tell them that their mothers said "don't go in a car with stranger" not without a reason. Drive them far away and axe 'em to pieces.

Always stay crouched unless on the move nowhere near anyone. It's worked for me so far.

Patience, Planning ahead (escape route/direction to gain cover/locations of where people might hide in a corner/roof), Never shoot on the first sight you just wait and see (predicting your targets movements) when you get ready to aim every shot counts.

In a gun fight don't stay in one place. And to confuse them if you have a 2nd weapon (pistol) run to one corner fire it off a few rounds and relocate...that way your target thinks there's another player around near by. That one always works like a charm.

• Like 1

If I'm in a town and I see or hear a player, I'll just duck into a building and stay put. Most of the time they'll come to me, and I hear them coming before they enter, but they don't hear or see me if I've done it right.

Ambushes work well if you pick a good spot, also.

yell in to the mic "FRIENDLY FRIENDLY FRIENDLY", then rip them to shreds.

I kid, that shit drives me nuts (but it works).

using the peripheral dots constantly, maintaining constant momentum and abstracting your path on a regular basis, always checking your surroundings (ALWAYS), and waiting until you catch your breath to take aim and fire are my main ones.

• Like 1

I posted this in another thread today, it is my favorite act of banditry to perform:

I like to wander the coastline in search of fresh spawns. When I find one, I tell them I'm friendly and that I have some useful gear for them. Then I shoot them in the legs, bandage them so they don't bleed out, tell them to have a nice crawl, and play the trololol song into my mic as I stroll away, completely satisfied.

My favorite is, get a hatchet and ambush everyone you see. I've even taken out squads with this tactic, and also while I do this I run people over with my truck.

I love throwing flares at people who wear NVGs at night, then unloading on them when they take off the NVGS and experience further blindness, works best on squads :P

Yell out 'FRIENDLY!' then shoot them :D

i usually tell them, can i haz pistol, and when they give it to me, i team with them and slowly earn there trust, then, i epicly betray them somewhere up north, like stary sobor, and camp the corpse (and btw, SCREW MEDICING BANDIT FOREVER)

I posted this in another thread today, it is my favorite act of banditry to perform:

I like to wander the coastline in search of fresh spawns. When I find one, I tell them I'm friendly and that I have some useful gear for them. Then I shoot them in the legs, bandage them so they don't bleed out, tell them to have a nice crawl, and play the trololol song into my mic as I stroll away, completely satisfied.

YOU SIR ARE A ASSHOLE!

I go on a hill with binoculars and wait till a player with nice gear pass by, then I sneak up behind him and tell him to no turn around and drop his weapons.

If he turns around/doesn't comply I put a couple bullets in his head. :)