beatszach152

When I spawned in today my charicter is gone!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

my dayz dude disapeard wtf!!! i had an as50 with nato rounds wtf!! and a L85 realy dayz i hate u i work so hard for that L85 and as50 ima buy WarZ now if i dont get my stuff

Not sure if jackass...or retarded.

First of all..go read the WarZ forums. If you think that game is better/less buggy than this your a retard. Second..is this the same server you were on? Was it public? Private? Maybe make a coherent post and ask for help, instead of looking like a little whiny baby.

EDIT: On second thought...go to WarZ...don't let the door break your leg on the way out.

Edited by Sheepdawg

If you want your character back, Go back to school, PLEASE OH GOD GO BACK TO SCHOOL

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD JUST STOP

Such a pathetic troll. Graveyard this thread ASAP.

You're probably on the wrong server, dear. Can you remember the name of the server you were on yesterday? If it's a different hive then you're in the wrong map. You have to find where you were and go there for yesterday's character. But well done on posting such a creatively spelled thread. :thumbsup: :beans:

Perhaps we could start a whip-round and buy him a copy of warz? It might be worth it! :huh:

Edited by Sula