Sign in to follow this  
sneakerz

Character reset.

Today i spawned at the beach with 0 days, i did NOT die. I played just fine yesterday without dying and logging out safely.

I had around 55 days surviving, i had the precious SVD camo. And now i lost it all to nothing.

I know admins dont have much time for this, but is it possible to get atleast my days back?

My ingame name is Sneakerz.

Thank you in advance.

Probably happened because you joined a server that's not connected to the server where your old character is saved.

No, i joined a server where i always join. My friends dont have this problem, maybe because they didnt play yesterday and I did.

Have a look at my post called profile reset rage. Same happened to me, apparently last night all players with hacker weapons were killed!! I didn't have a hacked weapon and if I picked one up how was I supposed to know :s big fuck up by the team I think

Have a look at my post called profile reset rage. Same happened to me, apparently last night all players with hacker weapons were killed!! I didn't have a hacked weapon and if I picked one up how was I supposed to know :s big fuck up by the team I think

I have no hacked weapons, would be inapropriate to reset people without any announcements either. I think some shit happend yesterday, some artifacting came back also. Let's hope we atleast get some explanations.

Hope so bro, I played last night around 2:30 am and all was fine, just this morning everything was lost. Feel ur pain, very fustrating