apache25

faction war servers.

faction war servers, list of ideas.

(factions) in each faction war server there would be 4 groups and 4 leaders the leaders would be randomly selected and could change the name of their group. each group would spawn in a random hideout building such as factory/hospital/shopping centre/police station/military base.

(base building) if the group leader was not happy with the groups spawning base he could leave the base with his group and build another base. see below for extra information.

(1) every leader would have a clipboard with different sections such as barricades, group members group messages, maps pictures and group supplies list.

(2) in the barricades section a list would pop up showing the barricades the leader could place depending on the resources available to the group. once the leader had selected a barricade he could fly the camera over his base and place the barricades.

wooden planks and metal sheets: can be turned in any direction and placed on windows and doors.

tables chairs beds sofas and book shelves: can be placed anywhere in the base as decoration or for barricading purposes.

sand bags and bricks: can be used to make bunkers and walls.

trip mines and claymores: can be placed in doorways and on floors.

blankets sheets and curtains: can be used to cover windows to prevent other players and zombies looking in.

(supplies managment) each group has a small amount food when the start so the first thing a group leader should do is order his men to get much needed food barricading supplies and weapons. but all of these will be very rare so the groups will be locked in a constant struggle to survive. if a group member returns with supplies he can put it in the group storage room for rationing and distribution.

(restoring power plants and water treatment plants.) if a group wishes to provide water or electricity to an area they can find the right tools to capture and restore a power plant/water plant.

(takes 1 ingame week)

(lone players) if a player wamnts to he can choose to not join a group and go alone or with other survivors.

(trading) if a group has a base a member can set up a part of the base as a trade post or a bare/cafe to trade with other members of the group or lone survivors who stop by.

thats it for now. my apologies for terrible grammar punctuation or walls of text.

Isnt this like 100th time you posting same ideas?... WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO STOP?

Really, please leave this forum and take your suggestions with you for good. thank you.

So you've complained in other posts that DayZ is unrealistic because they know how to wield weapons and fly helicopters? Yet its okay for them to have knowledge on building and fortifying houses and a very good knowledge of electricity and wiring? and for the record in a zombie apocalypse why would you decorate your fort?

So you've complained in other posts that DayZ is unrealistic because they know how to wield weapons and fly helicopters? Yet its okay for them to have knowledge on building and fortifying houses and a very good knowledge of electricity and wiring? and for the record in a zombie apocalypse why would you decorate your fort?

i never said anything about building houses. and it does not take a genius to push furniture against a door or board up windows for christs sake stop bloody flaming on a bloody videogame forum. im just sharing my ideas like every other good person including zeppa

Isnt this like 100th time you posting same ideas?... WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO STOP?

Really, please leave this forum and take your suggestions with you for good. thank you.

the same suggestions? excuse me i have never posted an idea like this ever so please stop flaming at me just because you dont like me. ITS A FUCKING FORUM FOR A GAME GET REAL GET ALONG