Lee-Vilayer

New Lingor Version!

Ah, I was assuming since I hadn't seen it on commander that it wasn't released yet. Where can I get it from? I'm pretty sure I can update everything but the damn bliss.ini file so I'm hoping to get it running on my own.

As for my provider ... I would like to ask them a great many things. Maybe after my ticket has sat in their queue for another 11 hours...

You can find all the downloads at the bottom of the first page of posts within this thread.

You shouldn't need to update the bliss.ini if your provider has updated their scheme to 0.23 of BLISS

Everything else should work without issue :)

Ok, I feel like an idiot. Don't know how I missed that post.

Well thanks for setting me straight.

I was referring to the bliss.ini in reference to rolling back to 3.5. But hopefully I won't have any need to do that now.

Hi Lee, thank you very much for the DayZ Commander release for this, downloading now :)

I was wondering whether you had a changelog for this new update though, would be very interested to see what has been fixed/changed.

Much respect,

Bodster

Still even after this new version of lingor, i cannot join any Vilayer server. I can join all the other maps being hosted by Vilayer but not Lingor, it's just stays at loading. Is there anyway I can have someone look into this for me?

Still even after this new version of lingor, i cannot join any Vilayer server. I can join all the other maps being hosted by Vilayer but not Lingor, it's just stays at loading. Is there anyway I can have someone look into this for me?

Have you used DayZCommander to update your client files?

If you have... be sure you are joining 1.0 Lingor servers.

Thanks for doing this Lee. Seems like you have come around to the right methods. Keep us private hive hosts in the loop with downloads of files for new maps and you won't get any more complaining from me. And you're right it is nice to have lingor using the same code base as the rest of the maps now.

Keep up the good work.

Hello everyone,

As i am sure you all know, the current Lingor version is outdated and is currently not functioning on BLISS or Other forms of server side code.

I have already re-done Lingor and it will be released on DayZ Commander tonight.

V1.0 will be a merge of the current code with the latest client side DayZ 1.7.2.6. Before i go any further i wanted to Thanks! to Rocket and the original developer of Lingor for all their work.

We have permission from the map maker IceBreakr ( www.icebreakr.info ), I also wanted to thank him for his great work!

The current Lingor release has not been modified in awhile and the owner of the code has vanished so it seems.

The only reason as to why we are doing this is because we can-not get in touch with the developer of DayZ Lingor.

I'll release the download for the keys on here and they will be released on BLISS as well.

Is there a changelog or official post where we can see updates or is this a one-time thing?

I see that you unblacklisted certain vehicles and weapons, skins etc. Please can you consider unblacklisting more objects like Search Lights, Static Machine Guns etc. These would be very cool for bases etc. Thank you!

Edited by Daimyo21

Hello everyone,

I've finished with the new version, Here is all the lovely download links for you guys.

Client Side

http://www.vilayer.com/@DayZLingor.rar - MAIN MOD FOLDER

Server side

http://www.vilayer.c...er_lingor.bikey - MAIN MOD KEY

Mission File and Server Files - BLISS UPDATE WILL BE RELEASED OVER THE WEEKEND

http://www.vilayer.c...serverfiles.rar

Please note...

I have not packaged the mission or the server files so you can all adapt it to your current server environment!

This is going to be released on DayZ Commander shortly and i hope that resolves all the Lingor issues for now :)

Thanks everyone for your continued support!

Hey Lee, good job with the Lingor updates! :)

Is there any way you could reactivate the link for the server files download. Some of us aren't using the newest Bliss build or not using Bliss at all and it would be great to get compatible files.

http://www.vilayer.com/lingormissionandserverfiles.rar

Alternatively, since the link is down, does anyone have those files now??

Thanks!

Those files are outof date now & were just modified bliss files last i looked

Besides the latest lingor 1.1.1 is just based off dayz 1.7.3 code base....

For bliss the only difference between lingor & cherno server code wise is 2 slighty different files.

Which is just debug zone size for player logins, starting spawn location, extra survivor skins

And they bikeys u can get @ https://github.com/ayan4m1/DayZ-Private/tree/master/util/deploy/Keys

U are best to look @ private hive software like bliss & others

Hey Torndeco, Thanks for the reply :)

So I've been running Bliss 2.5 with Lingor 0.34 for the past couple of months with no problems. I decided to update to the new 1.1.1 map (like an idiot) and I just can't get it to work! I installed Vilayer's files in the @DayZLingor folder on both my client and server machines. I CAN connect to other Lingor servers from my client machine so the files are solid. I got the Vilayer_Lingor bikey from the Bliss site and included it in the Keys folder. I also grabbed a new mission pbo from there which references Vilayer's files. Unfortunately, when I start the server, it will start, but no one can join (Stuck on Loading...) :( In the RPT file, I get 18:16:32 "SERVER: Added 0 tasks! "18:16:32 "SERVER: Fetched 0 objects!" and 18:17:27 "Client: Remote object 3:4 not found" which leads me to believe it is a database access problem. So I guessed maybe the new Vilayer code had some changes that affected the db access. I downloaded the new Bliss dayz_server.pbo and switched it out, but no dice.... That's why I was thinking that the old server files might work.

I know this may not be the right place to post for help, but any advice/ideas you could give would be greatly appreciated :beans:

EDIT: Nevermind I got it figured out. I was combining my client and server folders into one directory to troubleshoot the installation and I forgot to move a couple of MySQL .dll files. But the good news is I got the new Lingor map working with the old Bliss 2.5! BTW Torndeco, NICE DEBUG MONITOR!! :thumbsup: Keep up the good work man!

Edited by mrjei

Is there an official website to keep track of the progress of this version of Lingor? I understand this is the version being used by Dayz.st, which is where I have my server hosted.