Sign in to follow this  
The Bean Marine

Remove Parts From Vehicles/Highways

Hey so in a real life Zombie Apocalypse people would normally use their own vehicles to find safe zones and will drive until they couldn't come further so my idea is like big Highwas spread across the map with Food, Tents, Water, Medicine, Maybe a few handguns and here comes my second idea if your vehicle was broke and there was a highway near you why wouldn't you go over there and take some car parts maybe some vehicles wouldn't have most of the car parts but a few this would make it far more realistic. :D

• Like 2

Using the search function Would of told you that this has been suggested before, a few times from what i can remember, So please Before making a post about somthing that has been suggested before, Use your brain first.

• Like 1

Using the search function Would of told you that this has been suggested before, a few times from what i can remember, So please Before making a post about somthing that has been suggested before, Use your brain first.

Maybe i'm a zombie because i can't use my brain?

IMO; realistically speaking: a year after the outbreak people would probably all be traveling in horse drawn carts, not in motorcars.

Or carts drawn by an ox, dogs or even humans. There would also still be bicycles. It would be somewhat like stepping back into the middle-ages.

IMO; realistically speaking: a year after the outbreak people would probably all be traveling in horse drawn carts, not in motorcars.

Or carts drawn by an ox, dogs or even humans. There would also still be bicycles. It would be somewhat like stepping back into the middle-ages.

I don't really think so people would probably still be using cars by then until gas ran out and horses would probably be eaten by zombies