Sign in to follow this  
sheriffhd

Utes - Deathmatch style gameplay?

I know alot of you guys will say - "If you want deathmatch gameplay, go play COD/Battlefield/counter strike etc..."

but here is the idea, the past few days, ive taken a break from the large defualt dayz map, simple because none of us can lie, running about a large map gets boring sometimes, so when i downloaded and played on a utes server, it was highly addictive and fun, while also keeping the fun of dayz life.

Now you may say "Just stick next to cherno, Its always a deathmatch there" its differnt in utes, because the map is soo small, that there is nothing to do but kill each other, and my gosh did we all have one hell of a laugh doing so.

Im not saying its a must have feature for the standalone, but I wont lie, when the stand alone is release, they also went on to remake utes and include it in a later patch for deathmatch gameplay, i would very much welcome it.

And if not im not too fussed.

Also on my final note, if you havnt played the utes deathmatch servers yet, find one and join it, it is additively fun, and its also an easy way to get better at shooting :D

On a serious note, if they ever make the standalone open for modding I can see this happening but for the vanilla version... it just isn't what this game intends to be like. It's supposed to be sruvival and not deathmatch.

I could make a Utes deathmatch game mode in a few days in regular Arma. And I am a noob editor. It could be a team game mode or free for all like dayZ. The player could have different starting classes and I could even place weapons and vehicles around the map.

I will never understand why all the people who love to death match will not play regular Arma. The game is made to do that yet people insist on doing it in DayZ.

• Like 1

Yeah Me and my friend were playing Its and said why not try the regular arma.

I wont lie, from what i played of the regular arma, its different from the dayz utes deathmatch (mainly because it is just stripped down)

every server i jumped on it had a cash system, which im not fond of in any game. thats just personal preference. And im not fond on every server i played having AI either.

I also enjoyed the aspects of having zombies on the map, and having to scavenge for ammo and food and medical supplies.

Yeah Me and my friend were playing Its and said why not try the regular arma.

I wont lie, from what i played of the regular arma, its different from the dayz utes deathmatch (mainly because it is just stripped down)

every server i jumped on it had a cash system, which im not fond of in any game. thats just personal preference. And im not fond on every server i played having AI either.

I also enjoyed the aspects of having zombies on the map, and having to scavenge for ammo and food and medical supplies.

Then make a game mode without a money system and limited supplies. there is a more advance medical system module you can add to a mission. You can choose the amounts of AI easily. Arma 2 editor is very adaptive and you can do many things.

We fire up Utes every now and again for some PvP only with clanmates and server regulars. It's great fun to let off a bit of steam. I'm not really that much of a PvPer normally.