Sign in to follow this  
apache25

probably bad ideas but i will give it a shot...........

prepare for terrible grammar and punctuation.

(1) add the ability to tie flashlights onto guns with tape.

(2) add MOLL pouches and ammo carrier vests.

(3) add more food types that require different methods of cooking such as soup biscuits fish chicken sausages and potatos and carrots and tomatos and tinned fruit and MRE

(4) add bullet proof glass and sheets of metal and machine guns and armoured plating for modifying vehicles (yes yes i know beaten to death).

(5) add islands off the coast off chernarus with small fishing villages and harbors and military outposts.

(6) add jumpstart kits and winter tires for vehicles and bullet proof tires.

(7) add abandoned safezones and survivor hideouts.

(8) add a new map of rome.

(9) make the map look for apocalyptic by having cracked pavement and grass growing everywhere and have large splatters of blood in the streets with bullet cartridges and barricades

thats it. thoughts?

Edited by apache25
  • Like 2

Add comma's XD

in all seriousness....I like some of these ideas! Please though, add comma's! so its easier to read

prepare for terrible grammar and punctuation.

(1) add the ability to tie flashlights onto guns with tape.

(2) add MOLL pouches and ammo carrier vests.

(3) add more food types that require different methods of cooking such as soup biscuits fish chicken sausages and potatos and carrots and tomatos and tinned fruit and MRE

(4) add bullet proof glass and sheets of metal and machine guns and armoured plating for modifying vehicles (yes yes i know beaten to death).

(5) add islands off the coast off chernarus with small fishing villages and harbors and military outposts.

(6) add jumpstart kits and winter tires for vehicles and bullet proof tires.

(7) add abandoned safezones and survivor hideouts.

(8) add a new map of rome.

thats it. thoughts?

Rome? What?

Some good ideas there, some strange ones, can't see point of winter tyres if the maps don't have seasonal changes!

• Like 1

It's like the dumbed-down version of a summary of the past suggestions upon the threads.

• Like 1

1) I do believe putting the military flashlight over your shoulder is even better (you can do it on lingor), as running with your weapon or flashlight makes it hard to see with the torch.

2) as of now all survivors have 12 main inventory slots, but if you bother playing the armory with the civilian characters you'll see that most of them have only 4 or 6 main slots, only soldiers have the full 12 slots, and only 6 of them are for ammo. just throwing that around.

3) yes yes we can dream, but overcomplicating the system is never good, you could say you had to eat healthy to stay alive, but that's a lot of work and not everyone cares about it too much to make it worthwhile to program.

4) I'd love that, but we'd need an engine similar to the one on APB reloaded to reach that level of customization. heck, we can't even choose our weapon attachments and character skins are very basic.

5) sounds cool to me.

6) same as 4) pretty much

7) that will depend on wether rocket really wants to add safezones, as of now his stance is to make players create those safe zones.

8) why rome particularly?

1) I do believe putting the military flashlight over your shoulder is even better (you can do it on lingor), as running with your weapon or flashlight makes it hard to see with the torch.

2) as of now all survivors have 12 main inventory slots, but if you bother playing the armory with the civilian characters you'll see that most of them have only 4 or 6 main slots, only soldiers have the full 12 slots, and only 6 of them are for ammo. just throwing that around.

3) yes yes we can dream, but overcomplicating the system is never good, you could say you had to eat healthy to stay alive, but that's a lot of work and not everyone cares about it too much to make it worthwhile to program.

4) I'd love that, but we'd need an engine similar to the one on APB reloaded to reach that level of customization. heck, we can't even choose our weapon attachments and character skins are very basic.

5) sounds cool to me.

6) same as 4) pretty much

7) that will depend on wether rocket really wants to add safezones, as of now his stance is to make players create those safe zones.

8) why rome particularly?

i just thought rome would be an interesting map maybe the vatican could be boarded up and there could be blood everywhere and a dead pope and bullet cartridges everywhere
  • Like 1