Sign in to follow this  
humbleuk

UK 1 - DAYZMAD.COM - The Original DayZ Private Server!

About my cheating ... no comments ... just give any proof. Any. Other way apologize me in other thread with name "UK1 administration want to apologize [EC] Peek"... and take your whole Killzone_Kid (UK1 server admin) to do the same. Im sure you will not have any proofs cuz they dont exist, because i wasnt cheating and will not cheat ... other way inform battleye to give me global ban. Apologies ... remember?

Yes i don't have screenshot to prove admin was bandit slayer. As i see its bad i didn't make screenshot.

The worst thing about this server, is that I play on it.

As far as [EC]Peek's post is concerned, it is so full of BS, I dont really know where to start.

Lets look at his claim of an Admin being top bandit killer, go check dayzmad.com, you will see it is Astrozombie, and has been for the last month or so, Astrozombie is not a server admin, so false information from Peek there.

Do the Admins have god mode on? yes, they do, they even tell everyone on the server that they do, they also wear the skin with the red beret, so everyone can see it is them, and they do not go around playing the game as normal players do, randomly killing people, in fact, they are more likely to pick up new spawns and give them a lift than anything else.

Peek's claims about the forum, sure, the forum is moderated taking into account that most of the people that use it, are adults, and that they use adult language.

Peek is unhappy about this for one reason, there was a post made by somebody who does not speak English as a first language, so they typed in Russian, and then gave the Google Translate translation of what it was they typed, so Peek (being Polish, and not liking Russians) decided it would be a good idea to take the piss out of the guy for typing in Russian, and was told, in adult language, that if he didnt like it, he didnt have to read it.

Peek is also upset because he got caught trying to cheat, by using an SUV to glitch through the walls of a base, while he was trying this, he was blissfully unaware that an admin was actually in the base at the time, and watching him, so he was seen attempting it, was called out on it, and decided to lie, and give the admin abuse about it, so he was banned.

The facts are, if you want to play on a private server, where you have plenty of vehicles to find and claim, player bases that you can find, take over and defend, parachute spawns, custom crash sites with custom loot spawns, Admins that actually admin the server, and actively remove cheats and script kiddies, has a good community ( well, its good if you ignore me ;p ) made up of bandits and survivors, then UK1 is a server you want to take for a test drive.

What are your thoughts on my post then?

What are your thoughts on my post then?

What about it?

You posted screenshots, that show that the Admins explained what happened.

They were not running around playing the game as normal players, they were checking loot spawns, then went to check claims someone was hacking, they got fired upon while checking something out, fired back (which perhaps they should not have done), and then you use it as ammunition against them, calling them twats, etc etc.

Really, who are the twats? the Admins for actually trying to Admin the server, or players calling the Admins twats for actually trying to Admin the server?

What about it?

You posted screenshots, that show that the Admins explained what happened.

They were not running around playing the game as normal players, they were checking loot spawns, then went to check claims someone was hacking, they got fired upon while checking something out, fired back (which perhaps they should not have done), and then you use it as ammunition against them, calling them twats, etc etc.

Really, who are the twats? the Admins for actually trying to Admin the server, or players calling the Admins twats for actually trying to Admin the server?

completely disagree with this the admins could have driven away and not engaged they knew that they and their vehicle were invincible. My response was quite tame in comparison to killzonekid. killing players when you have god mode on is not trying to admin

• Like 1

completely disagree with this the admins could have driven away and not engaged they knew that they and their vehicle were invincible. My response was quite tame in comparison to killzonekid. killing players when you have god mode on is not trying to admin

Yes, obviously you disagree, and yes, they could have driven away, and then what? you still would have made a post complaining about unkillable admins.

Some people just like to complain, and make others look bad.

The community on UK1, know how the admins work, they know they are not playing the game, they know they are there making sure all the changes they have made are working as intended (and they have made a lot of changes, this really is a custom private server), and they like the server because of that.

You dont like it, thats fine, other people might, and they are free to give it a go and see for themselves.

i love the server i think what they have done is great. i just don't think admins should kill players when they can't be killed that is all im saying

About my cheating ... no comments ... just give any proof. Any.

Time (3 days) without any answer gives the proper answer ...

Cheerleaders singin' new UK1 slogan:

:)

"UK One!!!

We just ban,

to keep your fun.

We don't have any proof, (means: you have cheated)

but we have our custom buff. (means: to burnish our image)"

or we think its fun. So your fun means your ban?

• Like 1

Ata, or [EC]Peek, whichever you prefer, you can deny it all you like, it changes nothing, you were seen trying to glitch through the wall of a base, by an Admin that was in the base, and myself who was outside the base behind your SUV.

You logged out stuck in the container, and an Admin set their coordinates to your coordinates and logged in, to see exactly where you were.

We saw you trying it, it is that simple.

I will say it again, to make sure you understand, we saw you trying it.

An admin does not have to come here to give proof of anything either, it is a private server, if the admin really wanted to ban for no reason, they could just ban you for being you, but they did not, they banned you for trying to cheat.

By the way, about the slogan, do not quit your day job.

An admin does not have to come here to give proof of anything either, it is a private server, if the admin really wanted to ban for no reason, they could just ban you for being you, but they did not, they banned you for trying to cheat.

For trying to cheat :). ROFTL. Minority report film ... you have to see it :). Didnt know u have such possibilities :).

I have one description for you all ... best of the best :). Guys like you and others like that kilzone_kid (head admin of that server) cant be described with civilized words.

No proofs. Nothing, only babble.

My appeal to other players:

Read that tosh of that whole Excession (described as MH admin on UK1 TS3 server) and see the situation on this server is. You'll be admitted a cheat without any proofs. Dont play there cuz they will filth You there.

End of story. I'll not swim anymore in your manure dear excession.

Sure, watching you try to do it is no proof....., the Admin logging in to your coordinates is not proof......

You even lied about the SUV, claiming you were trying to hide it behind the base, even though you had your own base you could have driven it to and parked it inside, and closed the gate, nice and safe.

Once again, just to be clear, we watched you drive round the base, we then watched you drive the SUV into the wall behind the base, get out and glitch into the container wall, then log out.

If you did not mean to glitch into the wall, why didnt you park the SUV in your own base? why did you ram the SUV into the container wall? why didnt you ask why you were in the container wall? why did you log out right away?

Answer to each question is simple, you were trying to glitch into the base.

You cant even get my TS3 rank right, I am a TS Admin, not an MH Admin, not the server Admin, TS Admin.

But please, carry on denying that you did anything at all to get banned, carry on posting on your Polish forum thread about the injustice of it all, carry on crying about it wherever you like, it wont change anything.

Edited by Excession

Smokey here. (UK 1)

Peek, i have read your posts and your posts on your polish forums and i think it's a shame you just signed up here to troll our forum post made by a player of our server.

After all we have done for you in helping you start out on the server, giving your gear back from an unfortunate event where someone glitched into your base and blew up your tents, creating teamspeak channels for your group and sparing alot of my time to fix your problems you had in the server, this is how you repay me?

Thanks buddy..

I used your in game co-ordinates to check where you were after we saw you ram the suv into our base and log out, so basically when i re-logged in @ your location you were glitched into the walls of the base.

Anyone who has played arma series like me since early 00's and codes the game itself (i am humbleuk in arma - read dayz patch notes) i know damn well when people are trying to glitch the system.

Whether you knew what you were doing or not is irrelevant, there would be no reason to take an suv from your own camp, to drive all around far north of the map to come south back down the map, to go behind the base and ram your suv into the base wall and log out..

Anyone who knows arma code will tell you why someone would do this and it's simply to glitch in via logging out and hoping when you log back in you'll be the otherside of the object.

It's glitching, simple..

Anyone who runs a server and has issues with people who like to glitch in walls, just use the following code on your server:

http://www.mediafire...r5aeudvxko3xn2d

(just list the objects you'd like them not to be able to glitch in/through)

Also works with people getting out of cars into buildings and so on.

It can fail if your server gets busy.

Just put in in your mission file and add the init lines.

antiWall = compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "antiWall.sqf";
anti_discWall = compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "anti_discWall.sqf";

Anyways peek your ban was only a temp ban for 2 weeks to learn from your mistake, what made it permanent is the massive argument you had with other admins and telling us how to run the server.. something we don't really like.

I mean we were the best server you ever joined, you admitted this, we are glad you liked it.. i can understand why you feel like you do, but we can't allow players on who either intentionally/unintentionally try to glitch the system and tell the people who pay it how we should moderate the forums, it's for adults, lots of fuck words.

So how we are now so bad that you hate it, doesn't make any sense to me. Maybe it's just spite.. not sure.

We run a great server, it has it's ups and downs, busy times, low times - but overall the community is alright.

Few mishaps here and there, like where an admin shot the players mentioned before, and shouldn't of, but no communication was given from either party so it's just one of them things and it's just unfortunate.

We don't hardly ever play, if we are on the server its for 3 reasons:

A. Picking up new people and getting them out of the damn elektro/cherno pvp zones to help them get started somewhere,

B. Testing a new feature.

C: Driving/Flying to a "supposed" hacked in item.

And to be honest we now have our test server up and running so we test most things on there.

We ain't the bad guys, stop making it about us.

Since we are arma modders, we have some of the best and most unique features you will ever see in dayz... our new remote controlled base gates, bunker spawn points, player bases and our other nice features like tougher zombies... and custom-anti cheat detection (better than any other) cannot be found anywhere else and you don't need any extra downloads.

For everyone else, come and join and you'll see we are all a great bunch of guys who just want to play dayz without all the BS teleport/thunderdome/esp/tank spawning stuff you get on official, we've been around since dayz began.

We really do have admins on at least 18 hours a day, either in or out of game watching bercon/chat etc.

Myself and killzone are also part of the community team on the official mod, all we want is dayz to be the best it can be, we are not the enemy or evil admins you'd like to make us look like.

Admins are not this alien race you know.. we are just the same as everyone else, except we pay to play and get damned if we do admin and damned if we don't :)

Edited by MessHall
  • Like 2

Time (3 days) without any answer gives the proper answer ...

Cheerleaders singin' new UK1 slogan:

"UK One!!!

We just ban,

to keep your fun.

We don't have any proof, (means: you have cheated)

but we have our custom buff. (means: to burnish our image)"

or we think its fun. So your fun means your ban?

Pretty good actually. Shame you could have just admitted your wrongdoing when you had a chance and that would have been the end of it. As for the evidence, it is there for me and Smokey to decide, and in your case we are satisfied with it to rule unfair play. As I said we were prepared to let you off, now Im glad we didnt.

• Like 1

Some recent updates:

- Zombies are now tough,especially military zombies, also random spawns and hoards around the map.

- New radio controlled gates for your bases, bringing an actual use to the item radio

- REMOVED peripheral vision dots, no more white dots giving away your cars and camps.

- Basic survival loadout at spawn, no guns however, you've still gotta actually do the work for this.

- Bicycles can be found on the coast and most major cities/towns - these help you get from a to b, these do not save, you have these till restart only.

- 50/50 chance of spawning on a parachute (cherno, elektro, krastavonav, zub, rog and others)

- Added a few more vehicles.

- We've also unbanned some vehicles that are not normally in dayz, it took along time to code round this.

- Fog removed, night & day cycle..and we also have less chance for it to rain.

- Temperature and infection fixed.

Check it out if you are around.

Filter dayzmad.com

i love the fact that neither of you have commented on my post... blindside it again if you wish, but unfortunatly you can't ban me from this forum (unlike your own which you did ban me from after you realized you where in the wrong)

i love the fact that neither of you have commented on my post... blindside it again if you wish, but unfortunatly you can't ban me from this forum (unlike your own which you did ban me from after you realized you where in the wrong)

Reading is not one of your strong points is it?

Obviously you missed this

We run a great server, it has it's ups and downs, busy times, low times - but overall the community is alright.

Few mishaps here and there, like where an admin shot the players mentioned before, and shouldn't of, but no communication was given from either party so it's just one of them things and it's just unfortunate.

What will you complain about next I wonder?......

Reading is not one of your strong points is it?

Obviously you missed this

What will you complain about next I wonder?......

Nothing, as i've already said i love the server i think what they have done is great i just didnt appreciate them killing us, Smokey has admitted to it, i am happy. Thanks for pointing that out Excession i skimmed through it and saw nothing. Also thanks for the snide comment at the end to that i say go fuck yourself

• Like 1

Currently working on allowing you to build vehicles, such as atv's, motorbikes and smaller cars, require the parts and become a mechanic to actually build a car.

More info soon :)

Not sure how many player know about this server. But http://dayzmad.com is one of the best servers I have ever played on. They have so much stuff added to it without changing the main mod. Below is a video of some things they have added. Check it out. If you want to try the server out put dayzmad.com in the dayz commander filter. Youtube link below. The best part is the group working on this server addons is one of the main devs working on the Devs builds for the main mods. Shit gets done on this server. Again Check out http://dayzmad.com.

Edited by Dobrowney

Very good server.

Main points for me:

1. Properly hard zombies (alot of them, they hit hard, zombies roam the forests too and make you poop your pants)

2. Crafting (you can craft ATV and motorbike, more being complex system being developed) and base-system (three bases for players to own and conquer, with "key-system" to keep your shit safe) with player-built bases in the works

3. Good admins, simple rules, emphasis on both survival AND pvp, good players

4. No hundreds of vehicles, moderate and well thought of additions (parachute spawns etc.)

5. Very skilled developers running the server, "KK's combat vault" and other fixes have originated from this server (KK is server admin here) making regular patches and bug-fixes that other servers simply dont have!

All in all 5/5 rating, golden award and champaign showers.

Dayzmad, UK 1

Edited by Kuolio

Yeah the zombies feel right on this server

Edited by Dobrowney

Love that you take parts off other working cars and put them on broken ones. It is amazing to me that the changes are all done without changing the main mod. KK and Smokey are the shit in coding