Atanar

What would you think of that?

arma2oa2012101701520477.png

arma2oa2012101701521795.png

One of the best vehicles, standing in the middle of a field with also 2 lonely tents nearby, all that near Stary...

I waited a very long time, I even did some fake approaches to make the "camper" nervous. Nothing happened, I drove off with the bike safely.

Why would anyone abandon a bike like this ? (It was on a highly poulated server)

Edited by Atanar

I must confess, I would have been VERY hesitant about that. Looks very fishy indeed! I don't even approach downed helis without backup and having circled round the surrounding tree-line.

Probably what remains of someone who had come that way and got sniped.... nice find though!!

Not sure though, if you get sniped off your bike it will fall over. Only gracefully parked bikes will stand like that.

Not sure though, if you get sniped off your bike it will fall over. Only gracefully parked bikes will stand like that.

true.. maybe he got off to check something and got pwned... who knows. You ended up with an nice shiny bike :)

Well, I saw a few dozen of green cars all over Novy Sobor and the fields around it when I logged in. I didn't even wanna know what they did to Stary Sobor, so I ran out of there.

Maybe he found a better vehicle or a friend picked him up with a heli

Edited by RogueOne

...maybe the server went down, or computer crashed, or game crashed, or global ban for haxors. Who knows?

q1a7C.jpg

Gone wrong

Edited by LVG
  • Like 1

There is hardly any reason to leave a bike behind, sniping someone on it or riding it. It is one of the best vehicles ingame imho, really silent, takes no fuel, easy to repair and easy to hide.

I had this other idea: Someone maybe had a server restart on him while he was riding the bike and he forgot were he had last saved it.