Optimus Prime

GB-UK new server CALLING ALL CLANS/LONEWOLVES/SURVIVORS

Private hives are definitely the way forward for the dayz mod. HOWEVER some servers you join there are stupid amounts of admin abuse.

speaking from experience which me and my pals have experienced from are ; Banned for finding the admins camp

Admin rolled back server because 1 car was taken

The list can go on, but i am not here to moan about admin abuse i am here to promote our new dayz private hive server where we gaurentee no admin abuse!

We keep on top of the hackers also!

SERVER DETAILS

IP - 94.229.79.106

PORT -2314

GMT -12

VEHICLES - 50

CHOPPERS - 4

VETERAN

CROSS HAIRS ON

So please join and have fun

You forgot to mention the name of the server, you can't join via ip with dayzcommander

You forgot to mention the name of the server, you can't join via ip with dayzcommander

If you put "GB-UK" in the filter you get one result and there's a guy called Optimus Prime on it, so that'll be it.

I'm off to play on it now.

Edited by CrazyJoe

hey man im game this all sounds shit hot, ive just got the game etc and been playing a few days. ill try joining, how can i meet up etc just speak in chat? whats your name?

my dayz name is alienware for some reason laptop related i guesse

hey man im game this all sounds shit hot, ive just got the game etc and been playing a few days. ill try joining, how can i meet up etc just speak in chat? whats your name?

my dayz name is alienware for some reason laptop related i guesse

Keyword GB-UK

:D

there is a lot of friendlies in game currently, some are wanting to form a clan so hop in and join the fun