Sign in to follow this  
monkeybones

The most loot box was in the cherno supermarket

Playing last night i started in Kamenka and wokred over to Cherno eventually.

In the supermarket i found a box that had everything in it. it had seemingly every item in the game in the box. 5 of every gun, 100 of every ammo, parts, every toolbelt item, raw meat, mountain dew, nvgs, everything.

that can't be a normal spwan right? what the hell was it?

It's a hacked in box, I've come across several. They're not a new thing, but god they're fun as hell when playing UTES.

I came across them 2 times now and I didnt take anything. I was really attracted the first time, but the second time the hacker teleports right behind me saying "its christmas time" and spawn this box. Its ridiculous. I told him I dont cheat and that this is ruining the fun for everyone and left the server. Also reported the guy to the community the server is sponsored from.

Really guys, taking something outta this box is just lame and makes you stop playing the game even faster, because you dont feel lucky and good about a item you find yourself.

Thats all I can say about those boxes. They are there to ruin the game. Hacker leave them in Stores and populated areas to ruin the game. Why? Because they are fuckin Nolifers!

ok i figured it had to be some sort of manipulaion by a user. must admit though i did take stuff out of it. i suppose i'll go rambo through a town and use up all the ammo i got for a the silienced assault rifle i snagged and look for a new primary.

ok i figured it had to be some sort of manipulaion by a user. must admit though i did take stuff out of it. i suppose i'll go rambo through a town and use up all the ammo i got for a the silienced assault rifle i snagged and look for a new primary.

1. Kill a zombie.
  2. Put the hacked stuff on his body.
  3. Hide the body.
  4. Get a new weapon.

klesh thats a good idea. i did that with the weapons i had as i knew i took them from the box. then i started questioning other stuff though, did i have a compass before or not? binocs? etc. so i just ran him into the waiting jaws of the undead to start at the beach