Sign in to follow this  
NovusRex

Dayz World, City Measurements

Hey Dayz Creators,

my suggestions to DayZ are pretty simple.

I wanna see zombies walking around all the time especially when i am in a vehicle. I don't know how u could do that but it would include a whole lot more realism to the world.

Right now, i do have to say it like that, it is pathetic to drive around and see zeds in a place and instantly know, hey zombies there lets kill the survivor/s.

Can u change zombie spawn radius to a distance, with whom u can't predict that easy where an potential enemy or survivor may be? like 1000m? or would it crash the servers with over 25 people on it?

Can u enlarge Chernarus by creating more accessible land and buildings in the debug area?

Bottom line i just wanna say you guys have done an awesome thing by creating DayZmod and deserve everything u get out of it!

Regards

Rex

Well in standalone servers will be capable of holding around 200 people I think. So zombies will be pretty much everywhere. They are also expanding the map. I think they are making it two times larger. Not sure though.

Everything in your post is dealth with million times, please use search.

• Like 2

At least watch a few interviews or read a few articles about the standalone, everything you're adressing is already being worked on for the standalone. I can't belive how uninformed some people are when they post on these forums.

• Like 4

At least watch a few interviews or read a few articles about the standalone, everything you're adressing is already being worked on for the standalone. I can't belive how uninformed some people are when they post on these forums.

^^^ What this dude said. Lurk more and research more, If you really want the up to date development on this game do that. Or do what i do, create a twitter account to stalk the developers. :D

Well in standalone servers will be capable of holding around 200 people I think. So zombies will be pretty much everywhere. They are also expanding the map. I think they are making it two times larger. Not sure though.

Oh great....More running...