Sign in to follow this  
monkeybones

Anyone wanna play tonight?

I usually play once back home after work, ~7pm Eastern time, and i have a brand new charecter after having one of my most promising lives thus far ended by hacker (the whole drop you from the sky thing... ughh.)

anyway i quickly started a new charecter and starting running to the closest town, i believe Kamenka. plan on quickly scouting the town for anything useful, hitting balota, over to the Cherno hospital then north east toward Berezino.

Will be looking for low population servers (15 or fewer) to play on to minimize hackthreat. PM if you wanna play and we'll find a server

• Like 1

Sounds good. Add me at johan.guner. You can have my L85 AWS, I'm happy with my AS50.

Hey monkey bones :) I won't hand you out gear but ill be glad to play with you, message me if interested :)

A group of three would be perfect, really. If you want, we could meet up now and wait for Monkey Bones, Poxyz. We can all team up, yeah?

Soudnds good to me. what timezone are you guys in?

<edit - terrible spelling..>

Edited by monkeybones

Hey i would like to join u guys too my skyp name is dinnel980 and my ingame name NoCookiezForYou

Edited by dinnel