Atamawood

US 1159 - 1.7.3 (Password/Private Hive) Looking For More Regulars!

Khilbron , I usually play the hoarder, stockpile enough weapons to gear out a small army, enough food to feed africa, transportation, the works. Once my stockpile is big enough I go big game hunting.

Hey Garrett,

I have a couple more people coming in, if that's cool. They are total Bambi's that just got the game, but they want to do it right, and not have to deal with scripter B.S. Just wanted to let you know. By the way the care packages we were all discussing last night....Sovereign found one and said it was all food and chem-lights and stuff lol. See ya when I see ya.

~SOFA~

Hey, is the server down?

Yup, it was down last night for about 20 minutes as I was updating the Bliss Hive version! Some good fixes came along with CARE PACKAGES!

Hey Garrett,

I have a couple more people coming in, if that's cool. They are total Bambi's that just got the game, but they want to do it right, and not have to deal with scripter B.S. Just wanted to let you know. By the way the care packages we were all discussing last night....Sovereign found one and said it was all food and chem-lights and stuff lol. See ya when I see ya.

~SOFA~

Totally cool man, thanks for the server recommendation to them!

Still looking for many more people! getting around 18+ regulars on at peak hours! Would love to see that number double!

Well, I certainly wouldn't mind being one of those 18+ regulars. Looking for a home where one can have at least a reasonable hope of meeting some like-minded survivors and -surviving- rather than being shot by people I never even see, and this sounds like it.

Certainly will be glad to have you! Peak hours tend to be around 5p.m. - 12 a.m PST with a few people on through out the day. I rarely see it empty which is great!

Looking to add some more regulars this weekend! We have lots of room for growth, lots of helpful and friendly people! 100 vehicles to find. Please come and play or just try it out!

I have about 4 people that would be willing to join up. We tend to be friendly but sometimes we get trigger happy. But really interested in this server and we more then likely would be regulars... everyday xD!

I am literally downloadin this game as we speak. And from what ive read in forums, hackers are a nightmare. Especially to new players. After reading about a few private hives, i was wondering if you would accept this noob into your community once i am up and running

All applications have been accepted and still 100% hack free! Still looking for more honest players!

Been having a blast playing on this server, the community is great and even the bandits lend a helping hand at times haha

Any plans to update to 1.7.3? I updated without thinking and now I can't get on!

Edited by Nobody81

Hey there! Your server looks pretty good and I've been looking for a stable server to play on! My preffered style of play? I'm usually friendly but very cautious, although I shoot bandits on sight - can't trust those fellas! And I guess, that's about it. I just try to survive as long as I can!

He does plan to update to 1.7.3 when he can but cant currently until the update is available to his hive :3

I'll be upgrading to 1.7.3 as soon as its available to me.

Still looking for more players to call my server home!

Looking for more players! There are still tons of vehicles to be found, 1.7.3 coming today! Apply now to get the password and a spot on my server!

If your new no problem! There are plenty of guys on the server willing to lend a helping hand!

Hello I have been looking for a nice private server with people that don't hack or Alt+F4 and this server seems nicer than most servers so My IGN is LividCoffee and my prefered playstyle is Hero

Edited by linkpwndyou123

Be glad to have you along! Hope you enjoy the server. Still looking for a lot more to join today.

• Like 1

2 man squad looking for regular private server to play on. We enjoy trying to collect as much gear as possible before we die. In game names are UMF Pyro and Robert Leone. Please message me if we can join your server.

Hi Garrett my in game name is Wufei1...this is my first time looking into private hive servers...i hope i dont get hacked again....im getting sick of people hacking

Hi Garrett my in game name is Wufei1...this is my first time looking into private hive servers...i hope i dont get hacked again....im getting sick of people hacking

Hey this was my first private hive to join and i can say it has yet to disappoint. It has brought back the fun in the game in my opinion. My squads been having a blast! :D

Edited by Shouhuzhe

I'd love to join you guys!

In-game name is [FoE] Schaso and I play very reserved and cautious. I like to stalk my prey.

Still pretty new to the game and more or less finding my place and play style.

Been running through a few servers, but after the last few incidents I've had regarding hackers, figured it best to find a good white-listed place to call home and play legitimately.

Been looking around the private section, and your server just kind of stuck out to me, wouldn't mind jumping in and joining up if you have the slots.

IGN: Dumpshock

Hi there, I am looking for a secure (scripter free) place to play until the standalone comes out.

In Game ID: Rory

and my play style is pretty friendly, I only shoot when shot at or if you have a bandit skin.