Atamawood

US 1159 - 1.7.3 (Password/Private Hive) Looking For More Regulars!

Hello! My in-game name is Cresto, and I like to play as a survivor, hero if possible! I would really like to join your server!

Regards,

Cresto

*UPDATE*

There has been some issues with 1.7.3 that I'm still waiting for Survival Servers to fix!

In the meantime, I downgraded to 1.7.2.6, everything is/should be stable again. Sorry for the delay on the applications guys I've been trying to fix this server all day!

To join, make sure you have 1.7.2.6 and beta 98220 installed!

Thanks!

hey im interested in your server, i usually play survivor/team work, i dont go out of my way to just kill people for fun. my ingame name is "harvey." and im very interested, looking forward to hearing from you :]

Been a while since I've played DayZ, and one of the pirmary reasons I quit was hackers, now I come back and see all these private servers and think this is the perfect time to get back into the game. My usual play style is live and let live, but I will fight if I feel threatened. In game name is Darthdoot

*UPDATE*

Upgraded the server back to 1.7.3, there are however still some issues, waiting for Survival Servers to fix the problem.

Heya :D My in-game name is 'luke' and I try to play as survivor (preferably the hero variety; always willing to help a bambi or a vet in need)

Looking forward to a safe haven with no hackers and where I don't get immediately shot on sight for scrounging around Elektro or something xD

i can't play on the server now. i'm getting a server-side error. the "This server is running an incorrect version of the server side application" error. it's not my character data because i can still play on other servers, and i have the same arma and day-z versions as the server. any idea what the problem is?

Yup, still waiting on a fix from Survival Servers, its been a few days now and its getting really ridiculous.

*UPDATE*

I would love to accept everyone's apps right now but the server is currently FUBAR.

An issue my server provider (Survival Servers) has failed to recognize makes it impossible for people to join in or re-spawn. An issue that many Survival Server customers are experiencing and still have yet to hear even a comment on the issue. Like, they are just ignoring it!

If something doesn't change soon I'll be changing my server provider

That's so weird Garrett, Mike and I were able to join and play last night just fine. We kept seeing people connect in and then immediately disconnect. When Ham tried to join he got that error as well. who knows why we were able to get in. Hope Survivor servers gets with the program quickly.

~SOFA~

Well, if you were alive prior to bliss 4.0, you can get in just fine, its just the people who have died and need to respawn or the people just trying to get in for the first time.

Well, if you were alive prior to bliss 4.0, you can get in just fine, its just the people who have died and need to respawn or the people just trying to get in for the first time.

Just curious, what is Bliss 4.0?

I'm still pretty new to the game, and to your server. Was it an update/rollback that occured when you rolled the version back then forward the other night?

My first time logging in was the night you rolled to a previous version, and I was actually playing just fine with Sofa the other night when you rolled back to 1.7.3.

any updates on the respawn glitches I'm very impatient because I have been having the bug for about since it started to happen

*FIXED*

Finally after waiting for the past 5ish days, everything on the server is fixed! Please note however, all the vehicles are fresh spawn. Sorry about the old ones guys. Now accepting applications again, I wouldn't be surprised if some of my regulars moves on but I hope not!

My self and another would be interested in joining you on your server. He is a newbie so I'm trying to find a good server to play with him on to show him the game without hackers and KOS players. Seems to be a decent batch of folks on this server.

Looking forward to play with you all.

Cheers,

GG

Hey Garrett,

I don't know about anyone else but my crew and I are still gonna be there...ham, mike, Konu, Ryguy, Dumpshock we are all still down. Pretty soon it'll be back to normal. it's a great server.

Thanks

~SOFA~

Thanks sofa! I do believe you were one of the first on my server, glad to see your sticking with it! Still looking for more people to join in!

Id be down to play. I perfer to play in passworded servs rather than the hack infested pubs.

Name : Bestadamire

Play style: Depends on the day.

Glad to have you both along thanks for the interest in the server! All the vehicles have been reset so there are plenty to find!

I go by "Zeus" in game, usually a bandit. I just love having other people's lives in my hands :) This server seems like just the perfect server. I played on a solid Namalsk server with a cool admin, but unfortunatly he was attempting to switch the map to Celle and hasn't gotten the server back up.