Atamawood

US 1159 - 1.7.3 (Password/Private Hive) Looking For More Regulars!

liking this server! thanks garrett for letting me and a few of my buddies join!

Suggestion:

Added buildings, maybe add more enterable houses in towns, I reckon three or two depending on the town

give's us scavanger's a reason to actually search towns.

Also.

Maybe an extra Barrack's at the NE Airfield, so you can get some loot from there instead of NW? Since some of us are NE dwellers.

Just wondering if this is a day or day/night server? I saw someone say online that it was a day server, but its currently night. The previous day the sun was setting around 1pm central. Does it reset to dawn on server restart or something?

i'm new. like, brand-spanking bambi new. so i just want to die in the company of some americans while i get my bearings.

Ham Tonks is my ingame

Welcome and thanks for all the interest in the server everyone! So far everyone has been accepted and have had 0 problems! Server is on a great start so for with no signs of slowing down.

Suggestion:

Added buildings, maybe add more enterable houses in towns, I reckon three or two depending on the town

give's us scavanger's a reason to actually search towns.

Also.

Maybe an extra Barrack's at the NE Airfield, so you can get some loot from there instead of NW? Since some of us are NE dwellers.

Sorry man, I'm not interested in map modification. I know that leaves most the towns bone dry but I am interested in keeping the map the same.

Just wondering if this is a day or day/night server? I saw someone say online that it was a day server, but its currently night. The previous day the sun was setting around 1pm central. Does it reset to dawn on server restart or something?

I've been changing the server time zone to keep it day time, I know most people prefer it (I like night time) and its currently very dark on the server, next to no moon.

I've been changing the server time zone to keep it day time, I know most people prefer it (I like night time) and its currently very dark on the server, next to no moon.

I also like night time, I hope it doesn't go away permanently. Something cool about going into a town and seeing flares lit up.

• Like 1

Hey man, currently looking for a home server reasonably safe from hackers. In game name is GnarlyMarley, I play friendly unless I get shot at. Would love to be able to get into this server during the week as I've played a bit during weekends and haven't run into hackers yet.

Why is the server always night? Log on to play Saturday morning, server was night from 8 am til 12am when i had to leave. Get back at 8pm and server time is 11pm? Did you fastforward through day to night?

Looking to get onto the server. Bringing two friends.

I sent you a PM, but the forum seems to be running very slow and Im not sure if it worked.

Thanks!

Ya I havent heard back either.

I was realy excited when I saw this thread, seemed like it would be the perfect place for me.

Im having Dayz withdrawls, I havent been playing.... waiting to get into this one lol.

im interested in joining,in-game name is "Kirk" (minus quotations). I typically play survivor style, i don't like to kill other players but i will if i have to. thanks for your consideration :D

Sorry about the response time guys but I'm all caught up on giving out the password!

Server still going strong, everyone seems to be having a great time, hope this keeps up on the way its going.

Still lots of vehicles to find. Also, since the server doing so well, I'm leaving the password on 24/7 just to keep it protected. I don't wanna risk everyone's hard work.

Trashman is my in-game name and I like to play with a small squad co-op style.

Really tired of getting wiped out by script-kiddes.

Would love a chance to see if this returns the joy of this great game...

Usally the lone wolf seaking out better gear or camps so if i see a survivor that has better gear than me. it is most likely that i will shot, but everyone else is welcome on my team. until the day comes.

I'd rather not give out in game name. ;)

Server looks awesome, would love to join the community and play with fellow DayZ Lovers