Atamawood

US 1159 - 1.7.3 (Password/Private Hive) Looking For More Regulars!

Calling all lone wolves, survivors, newbies, bandits, and clans to come join Private Hive US 1159 to build a fair playing and trustful community. I'm hoping to bring in all types of players for a balanced style of play. I have enabled side chat for people to both work together and against each other.

I am the only admin (Garrett) on this server so I'll be relying on trusted community members (you) to report any problems. I'll look into any reports of hacking/cheating and will ban accordingly as long as I can prove to myself that such actions have taken place. We have a good set of regulars, all mostly friendly people willing to help out!

That being said, you can kill me, steal things from me, trick me, or be my friend and I WILL NOT kick you or ban you. Some admins have serious issues with this! But if you hack or cheat, your gone and I watch the logs.

Features Include

• Password 24/7
  • Open Community Weekends (As long as I'm present)
  • Side Chat
  • 70+ Vehicles Including 6+ Choppers
  • 3rd Person On
  • Cross-hairs On
  • Death Messages On
  • Server Roll Backs Hopefully Soon!

Standard Rule Set

• No CHEATING
  • No HACKING
  • No DUPING
  • No SCRIPTING

Breaking those rules will get you banned PERMANENTLY.

If you wish to join in on the fun go ahead and drop off a message including YOUR in-game name and preferred style of play (doesn't count against you) and I'll send you the Password. There are still tons of vehicles to be found!

Edited by Atamawood
  • Like 11

Hey there... this is Colton, was just playing with you on the server. I'm going to (eventually) change my name to this ingame. Looking forward to playing some more!

Hey Garrett This Is Sofa_K1ng. thanks for the warm welcome last night. I mostly play as a survivor, hero type if I can. I would love to be able to get the password from you if at all possible. lookin forward to playin the server again. Thanks again Garrett.

~Sofa~

Of course! Thanks for playing and hope you enjoy your time on my server albeit the community is small at the moment! But with time it will get bigger!

Still looking for a lot more players!

Still 70 unclaimed vehicles waiting to be found!

Edited by Atamawood

Played on this server last night. Saw three people and none of them killed me onsite which is always nice. Anyway I'd love to play again, the ping time was great and the daylight hours suites my playtime so please send me the password for weekday access. Oh yeah, I perfer to play as a lone wolf but team up for short periods when the mood strikes. In game name VLDragon.

Hey there, been having trouble with hackers lately, so this sounds like the server to be. My name in DayZ is Aureity (I think) and I like playing lone-wolf but I am more than happy to team-up for raids or whatever when the time calls for it. Thanks!

Good to have you again VLDragon and thanks Erethry for the interest in my server, good to have you both aboard!

Still plenty of room for many more!

Hey there I am finding it a bit difficult to find the server (US 1159) what's the IP?

*/EDIT\*

I found it tucked in under the "59" in DayZ Commander, but I tried US 1159 with all the servers refreshed and it didn't find anything ? :o

Edited by Erethry

If your using 6 then sometimes it doesnt show up there. Try dayz commander if you already haven't I find its a much better tool.

IP: 74.222.5.250:11302

yo i would like to check this server out i have about a group of 5 that would join me on this server if we find it fun.. we are like a bandit group but mainly a group of servivors that are trying to be mercs..

Be glad to have you guys, you'll be the first bandits on the server! Things are a little to peaceful at the moment!

Oh geez... Bandits? That's gonna make it a bit harder to play lol. I hope I don't run into you guys!

Hey I'm searching for an good server and this looks great. (:

My in-game name is Kyrostalka and i like to be friendly ;)

Hey guys. It's Ted Bundy. Finally a server with a ban against hackers. I'm friendly, and will be looking for bandits. See you guys in Chernarus. Oh BTW, my team member is Graham. You kill him, I kill you. Good luck out there.

Edited by Industrial Beef

This is great! Hey Garrett, I love the server, and the more people who join the better. This is startin to be a pretty good turn out. Pretty soon you'll have a waiting list lol.

~Sofa_K1ng~

Garrett, I know this is a mad glitchy game, but I had a tent and now it's gone with all my loot. I know I saved the thing. My car was right next to it so it wasn't looted. Is there any thing in the logs? If not it's cool.

For some reason when I had to update the Bliss Hive version, the tents vanished :( Your not the only one and I'm truly sorry, next time I'll know to warn when an update is coming to pull there gear or something.