JuRaii

3096 NiTro

Hey bud I found all your dups in that server just wanted to let you know. I took my time to take everything you had and dropped it since you aren't able to pick it back up. All of it hacked weapons PDW SD/A sniper gun I've never heard of but great camo on it (not the SVD) and all your equipment =) all on the ground. STOP THE DUPS and go find legit weapons

Edited by JuRaii
  • Like 1

If he had satchel charges you should have blown all the tents up, after taking some of the gear for yourself of course :)

it was all player dups...so I took off everything they had even the extra clothing and dropped it where he wasn't able to pick it back up. hacker tents I always destroy =) I don't take anything from them if I know it's been hacked in or dup. I just like pissing them off when they come back to their dups/tents and IT'S ALL GONE

I do have a fraps of a large and I mean LARGE base camp about 50+ tents with sandbags/barbed wire surroundings and each tent had only one specific weapon with a ton of mags. There was a tent full of satchel charges/tws like 20/NVG/suits everything you can think of....I got it on fraps of me blowing it up with a friend of mine...I'll find it and upload it.

.....you people aren't reading it correctly....they weren't TENTS...it was a player dup...a standing duplication of a player...you can STUDY body and all of it was NiTro =) NOT tents it was in a glitch spot hidden.

I like the bit how he knew whos tents they were when he found them.

PLAYER DUPS

NOT TENTS