Cardas

[21B] 21st Rangers Battalion [OPEN RECRUITMENT]

this is my kind of group but being australian time difference might cause clashes with operations

let me know and if its no drama ill throw a application in

It shouldn't be a problem, we have all kinds of different timezones in our group.

I sent in an application. But would love to join, I need an actual group to play with and work with.

just a heads up to anyone looking to join these guys, they are known hackers and bandits

Before accusing my guys of being hackers, or bandits, please provide some proof either in video form, or through pictures.

Also, instead of posting this on our recruitment page, please just pm me so I can address the issue with whomever you believe to be hacking. Thanks!

Edited by Cardas

Threw a application in hopefully hear from you guys soon

I'll have one of my guys contact you mate.

We are now on a new server hosted by Simon Buckingam

Server name is : US 62

IP is: 199.241.184.34:2302

Hope to see all of you there!

Hey guys how you doing I'm Ra1sin Toast from US 220 (if that is your server). I was playing on it today and stole one of your choppers. Some guy was complaining about how if I did not return it I would get banned though the others in your clan said I would not get banned. Well in the end after a hacker killed the server I did get banned. Please let me know why you banned me as I believe I did nothing wrong. I found you and your 5 chopper without hacks so why did I get banned?

Hey guys how you doing I'm Ra1sin Toast from US 220 (if that is your server). I was playing on it today and stole one of your choppers. Some guy was complaining about how if I did not return it I would get banned though the others in your clan said I would not get banned. Well in the end after a hacker killed the server I did get banned. Please let me know why you banned me as I believe I did nothing wrong. I found you and your 5 chopper without hacks so why did I get banned?

Everybody was having trouble with the server mate, that hack screwed us all up pretty good. I had my admins ban ALL of the hackers they found on the server, so if they believed you were hacking you might have been banned. try and get on again tomorrow, and if it still doesn't work pm me and I'll work it out.

Edited by Cardas
  • Like 1

Sent In an application.

We will be contacting you shortly.