Cardas

[21B] 21st Rangers Battalion [OPEN RECRUITMENT]

i just recently started playing dayz a few days ago, and im really enjoying it, but lonewolfing this game is pretty difficult and im enjoying the way this clan is made up (paramilitarily), although i doubt i will ever get 210 rounds for my DMR xD, nonetheless i have filled out an app and am waiting for a response :D

I don't understand why I was kicked. I said I had a mic on my Ipad, I was talking to people on teamspeak. I also said I had on on my laptop even though it makes me sound quiet. Do you mind running it by me why you and others wanted me out before I even got a chance to speak to you?

I have PM'ed you, in the future please PM me through steam or skype before bringing these issues to the clan page.

?How do you get back to us after to apply?

Through steam or skype preferably.

i just recently started playing dayz a few days ago, and im really enjoying it, but lonewolfing this game is pretty difficult and im enjoying the way this clan is made up (paramilitarily), although i doubt i will ever get 210 rounds for my DMR xD, nonetheless i have filled out an app and am waiting for a response :D

One of our officers has contacted you. Thanks for applying!

What happened to my application, no one contacted me and told me if I'm accepted or not... Also how are you guys meant to contact me skype, email or steam?

What happened to my application, no one contacted me and told me if I'm accepted or not... Also how are you guys meant to contact me skype, email or steam?

I hand off the applications to one of my officers and they contact you, He might've forgotten about it. Just pm me yer steam name and I'll add you to the roster.

Also, our preferred method of contact is through steam.

Edited by Cardas

Alright that's good cause I never get on skype and rarely check my E-Mail.. Anyways I applied like a week ago if not more, i've been waiting for a response but no one has contacted me ever since..

Edit: - I accepted you on steam btw..

Edited by JakeJR
  • Like 1

Hmm sounds interesting... I'm 19 years old and just started playing this game however I'm an avid zombie fan and i'm really into this. I could probably use some help getting accustomed with this game since i'm not getting past find axes and crowbars :P...

Steam ID: gunp0int

I'm basically on skype everyday so that's not an issue.

I would love to join the clan and right now i have in game right now i a lwas, a M9 sd, night vision goggels , coyote back pack and more

• Like 2

Hi I just applied. I'm playing from Greece so count me in for the UK squad cuz of ping. This is my first week of DayZ and I'm fairly experienced so far. I have played normal Arma 2 in 2 UK clans in the past so I value teamwork.

• Like 1

This sounds intense O-O I'm too down! Haha sign me up Roger Tango Alpha Juliet! Lol nahh but for real sounds fun, but I hope you guys don't get too damn serious cause it's just a game.

Hmm sounds interesting... I'm 19 years old and just started playing this game however I'm an avid zombie fan and i'm really into this. I could probably use some help getting accustomed with this game since i'm not getting past find axes and crowbars :P...

If you wanna get better at the game, and teamwork within the game, you definitely came to the right place.

I would love to join the clan and right now i have in game right now i a lwas, a M9 sd, night vision goggels , coyote back pack and more

Currently, we are on a private server Kinda just chillin and gathering supplies waiting for some kind of pvp clan to come hit us up, we do foray into public servers sometimes, but not too often. Cus we're pretty set on our private hive.

Hi I just applied. I'm playing from Greece so count me in for the UK squad cuz of ping. This is my first week of DayZ and I'm fairly experienced so far. I have played normal Arma 2 in 2 UK clans in the past so I value teamwork.

Awesome, We will have one of our RO's contact you shortly man.

This sounds intense O-O I'm too down! Haha sign me up Roger Tango Alpha Juliet! Lol nahh but for real sounds fun, but I hope you guys don't get too damn serious cause it's just a game.

In reference to one of my earlier posts..... "We are a group of people looking to chill with each other and ultimately have fun, and by being a military clan that is where we find the most fun.".....

Hey i sent a application a few dayz ago and i haven't gotten a reply maybe you can help. D: really would like to be a part of you're Group

• Like 1

Hi,

I just sent in an application today. I look forward to the response.

Thanks

Sorry guys, we're going through some changes in our recruiting process, new management and such. So, We will try and get back to you as soon as we can.

Very interesting, I like the "talking to a minimum" mentality.

Sent an application.

this is my kind of group but being australian time difference might cause clashes with operations

let me know and if its no drama ill throw a application in