Sign in to follow this  
YourNightmare

Banned on Community banlist

I am on the banlist but I never hacked so i made a ban appeal on the site http://code.google.com/p/dayz-community-banlist/

but after that i looked a bit at the other ban appeals and it looks like there are hundreds of poeple making this and VERY little of them are getting help.

how am I suppose to play on any good server where there are no hackers if I cant get in these.

the only thing is that i can thing off is that I had a friend of mine who hacked and i used spawned weapons but we stopped with it quickly because it became boring.

but since i didnt hack myself i cant get banned for that reason.

can anybody help me please with this in any way.

PS: for as much as i know i think I might got grandfatherd in.

Whats your GUID?

15cfcd9360b3531d0bb7733230937cfd I believe

Edited by smasht_AU

is there any proof for the ban?

i want to get this sorted out as soon as possible because now i cant even join a private hive server i play on with my friend.

i try to find my proof for my ban but i cant find it and the poeple on the CBL site dont answer even half of the poeples issues so the forum is my last chance kinda.

So your friend used to cheat and scripted weapons in for you, but now you're ready to play legit since that was boring?

I don't see why they should unban you. Can you clarify for me? How is your friend cheating for you not the same as you cheating yourself?

Just buy another cdkey.

lol no look they started cheating and first they told nobody but after a while they told the clan so they asked if i wanted to use some weapons just for fun and i didnt use weapons that were not in the game. like in 2 days or so I was on vacation and when i came back they were gone. i asked one of my clan mates on steam what happend and he told me they just stopped. so i stopped as well but now im back and i wanna play legit. but since i didnt hack myself i just dont get why im banned yes i was wrong in a way as well because i used those items but its not a ban able thing. and if i dont hack myself why am i banned than, makes no sense.

and about the cd key i have not that much money to just buy a other. and im banned unrightful so yeah ( in my opinion)

Edited by YourNightmare

is there any news i made my ban appeal on the site 10 days ago and didnt get a answer yet

Edited by YourNightmare

i tried to join a namalsk server but i was banned on every server so i couldnt join i dont get it why nobody helps me on that site and the last update there was a month ago???

can somebody help me with this or are the poeple on that site the only ones who can get me off the CBL?