okeeling24@yahoo.co.uk

Will this Macbook run Day-Z?

I was wondering if this macbook will run Day-Z with these graphics?

Intel Core i5-2415M processor ( 2.4GHZ, 3MB smart cache, Dual Core )

Mac OS X 10.7 Lion

RAM: 4GB DDR3

Hard Drive: 500GB

Graphics card: Intel HD graphics 3000 processor

Can you tell me what graphics i could play on without it being laggy, as i dont mind playing on very low

Also i know Day-Z only runs on Windows, but i can bootcamp it onto my Macbook

Edited by odge9

If you have to go laptop, aim for one with some of the newer nvidia mobile graphics, as those SHOULD run it fine.

Edited by Barrwg

the price of a shitty macbook you coulda got an amazing pc laptop that would run arma 2 no prob. look for one with a nvidia GTX card in it. also i dont think arma 2 is mac compatible

• Like 1

the price of a shitty macbook you coulda got an amazing pc laptop that would run arma 2 no prob. look for one with a nvidia GTX card in it. also i dont think arma 2 is mac compatible

I have not purchased the Macbook yet, i have another laptop in mind which i have created a topic on jus go onto my profile to find it

Processor and RAM should be fine, but that graphics adapter probably won't cut it. I at least recommend getting one of the newer 7000 series AMD cards or 600 series nVidia ones, even basic models will be able to run it better than the Intel chip.

Ask in the correct Forum section.

I have already merged one of your Topics.

Learn to use a Forum and I'm sure you will be able to run DayZ on your future Laptop.