Sign in to follow this  
fixed

Files not accepted by the server

I've just installed a new copy of CO, which includes my retail copy ArmA 2 and OA with steam.

First I installed OA, I see it's patched to 1.60. After that I installed ArmA 2 on top of OA... this location: Steam\steamapps\common\arma 2 operation arrowhead

Yes, I can see atleast that the maps are properly working when loading up CO.

This is the error I get:

Files "addons\a10.pbo", "addons\air.pbo", "addons\air2.pbo", "addons\air3.pbo", "addons\animals.pbo", "addons\animals2.pbo" ... are not signed by a key accepted on this server. To play on this server, remove listed files or install additional accepted keys.

It's clean install, I only have dayz installed. (correctly I'm sure!)

I get these errors ingame, when in the menu.

No entry

'bin\config.bin/CfgVehicles/C130J/MFD/AirplaneHUD.Bones'

and

No entry 'bin\config.bin/CfgFontFamilies.zeppelin32mono'.

Make sure you have the uptodate files and are installed correctly and selected when you open Arma (Extensions Click Dayz and hit enable)

Also make sure its installed right folder names should be like this X:\steam\steamapps\Common\arma 2 operation arrowhead\@dayz\Addons (and make sure all files in the Addons Folder)

Make sure you have the uptodate files and are installed correctly and selected when you open Arma (Extensions Click Dayz and hit enable)

Also make sure its installed right folder names should be like this X:\steam\steamapps\Common\arma 2 operation arrowhead\@dayz\Addons (and make sure all files in the Addons Folder)

I have the same problem, and i have followed correctly the installation. The problem is in the arma2 pbo's not in the @dayz's one. Infact i can join all the servers that requires arma2 pbos (warfare on chernarus and with arma2 units) except ALL the dayz servers. :(

I have arma2 retail and OA steam version.

believe me it is.

Odd solution that may not even work, but you do have all of the BISIGN files, right?

Make sure your ArmA 2 is patched to the latest version (1.11, I believe). You have to have those files up-to-date, as well, not just OA and DayZ.

Make sure your ArmA 2 is patched to the latest version (1.11' date=' I believe). You have to have those files up-to-date, as well, not just OA and DayZ.

[/quote']

Worked thank you

Im having the same problem. I have updated both ArmA 2 and OA (non steam version) and still getting similar .pbo errors.