Dr Wasteland MD

Need Medical Assistance in the Mod? Find a medic here!

Hey guys, Im very low on blood, in the woods east of Zelenogorsk. I have IV kit, blood kit, syringe (SA version)

Come on to the teamspeak (ts.tmwdayz.com) and we'll fix you up

A: Your in-game name:

B: Your condition/ailments (ex. Low on blood, sick, broken legs, in pain, passed out)

C: Your location - be specific (include nearest town and coordinates, if possible):

D: A general description of your character (wearing a ghillie suit, hero skin, bandit skin, normal skin, etc.):

Hi! My in-game name is "cKo /3's/" (DayZ SA)

-I am so low in blood. My screen is turning gray already. :( My blood type is O+. It would really be great if someone can help me. Please. :D

-I am in an airfield near Devil's Castle. Im not sure what's the name of that airfield. :) This airfield is in the middle of these towns: Vybor, Grishino and Lopatino. (Im using the app called iZurvive for the iPhone. Reliable DayZ map app)

-Im wearing a yellow hoodie, gas mask, army vest and a gray hunter's pants.

---------------------------------------------- EDIT ----------------------------------------------

Thank you sooo much, Medic Team. <3

Thanks to [TMW] ProDispatch, Aether, Token, Anya, Jasher and NE0. <3

sorry for the laggs. :x

Edited by Eckozorr

Shout out to [TMW] Goose last night for coming to my assistance. Thanks man, I like what you guys are all about - will be filling out an application.

Steam name : supradogz

Desc : Crawling in pain

Cheers guyz !

My steam is addluke,

I'm in the field south of start sobor with a broken leg, plenty of provisions but no morphine :/

Any help would be greatly appreciated

My steam is addluke,

I'm in the field south of start sobor with a broken leg, plenty of provisions but no morphine :/

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Just to make sure, this is for the mod of Arma 2 OA and not days standalone correct? At any rate head to the team speak server ts.tmwdayz.com and we'll do what we can to help. Edited by (TMW)HerrJon

I could use some help, if one were to offer it.

A: Muuro

B: Low on blood.  Had grey vision for a while, but it's normalized somewhat.

C: Zelenogorsk area.  Tried to find some supplies there.  I do have my own transfusion kit, if necessary.  I did find a blood testing kit, and used it to find out I am AB+.  However does blood type change when you log off and back on?

D: Normal skin, hatchet, lee enfield, and M9.

I could use some help, if one were to offer it.

A: Muuro

B: Low on blood.  Had grey vision for a while, but it's normalized somewhat.

C: Zelenogorsk area.  Tried to find some supplies there.  I do have my own transfusion kit, if necessary.  I did find a blood testing kit, and used it to find out I am AB+.  However does blood type change when you log off and back on?

D: Normal skin, hatchet, lee enfield, and M9.

Hi Muuro,

The best way to get in contact with a medic is to join our teamspeak.

The IP address is: ts.tmwdayz.com

I assume that your blood type stays the same until you die, but as this is a very new feature of DayZ Mod I cannot say for sure.

• Like 1

A: Your in-game name: ResourcefulPenguin

B: Your condition/ailments (ex. Low on blood, sick, broken legs, in pain, passed out): Very low on blood, I have the correct blood bag and I know my blood type.

C: Your location - be specific (include nearest town and coordinates, if possible): I'm in Stary, the long barn beside the military tents.

D: A general description of your character (wearing a ghillie suit, hero skin, bandit skin, normal skin, etc.): Wearing Soldier's Clothing, M16A4, Survival ACU pack.

Also, I'd really appreciate (if you plan to assist me) the medic coming on to the server that I'm on; My DayZ is acting weird and I can only join certain servers. This is the server;

DayZ - US 3305

Edited by ResourcefulPenguin