Sign in to follow this  
Hippyowner

Humanity not going up?

So i used to be a hero skin and those were happy days, felt no need to even look for camo/ghillie clothing.

Recently though a group of 4 or so people tried to take me on inside a fire station (they shot first but missed since they were dud shots), i managed to kill off 2 of them and hit another a few times then one of them came in through the back of the station and got me good.

After i've respawned, i'm in a bandit skin. Was pretty cut about it at first but just thought oh well humanity goes up automatically anyway, i can live with only being a survivor; 5 or 10 minutes later i'm back to a survivor as i thought then i log out to hop to another server. Bandit skin again. Disappears in 5-10 minutes again.

This is happening in every single server i go into and it's really annoying me, is the steady gain of humanity only a temporary thing? am i stuck with a bandit skin everytime i log in now unless i somehow manage to blood bag a whole bunch of randoms?

It is still buggy I believe... (Correct me if I am wrong anyone) but it goes up automatically or is supposed too.... and then only goes up when you morphine shot/blood bag/bandage someone.... but it won't go up auto once you reach 2500

Edited by merrfack

I know for sure it goes up at a slow and steady amount, eventually levelling out at 2500. only way to get above 2500 is medical supplies but maybe i have to use supplies on someone to lock the humanity in place? =\

Edited by Hippyowner