Sign in to follow this  
coltonlong

The Crows Clan: Forward Operating Post.

You approach a camp, with gruff people sitting around a small fire. You notice a particular man who has an air of command, with a shaven head and scars worn as one wears fine clothing. Though his apperance is eye catching enough, what really catches your eye is the large pistol he is polishing, and the large rifle slung across his broad shoulders. He looks at you with reckless abandon, and you can tell he knows this is HIS turf. With a care worn, but stern voice, he asks,

"Why are you here?".

Awnser quickly.

The Crows Clan is a small group, and as an officer, I am looking toward the future. Our future prosperity requires expansion, in the form of a forward operating base. I need many different talents to run it smoothly, so feel free to leave a list of talents, and perhaps a tale of your exploits. All are welcome, but you need to be 15+, have TeamSpeak 3, have a microphone, be fairly regular as far as playing, and be commited and experienced. Cheers.

Hey. Im DeVynta, Just turned 15 in April. I have a teamspeak and of course, a mic. My talents include being able to think on my feet, im also very good at scavenging and sneaking around. Im not the best at straight up combat. I know alot of the ins and outs of DayZ, where to find the best loot, most secure places. I can also pilot helis and vehicles.

But, I'm not a fun nazi, i like to joke around to. I feel working in a group is way more effective then anything else, I adapt from being a helpful guy who trust people too much, to a guys who if you back stab, will make sure you never touch a can of beans again.

Anyways, looking forward to playing with you.

-DeVynta

DeVynta, thanks for the reply. Willing recruits are always welcome, but we are still waiting for the top dog's go-ahead. You'll be first considered though. Keep your eyes open!

I'm Matthew.

Mic- check

TS3- check

15 and up- check

I'm loyal, patient, and I work best in a team, and, like DeVynta, I think a joke every so often can be a good thing. I try my best to be a good samaratan.

Vincent

TS3: Yes

MIC: Yes

15+: I'm 18

Have put over 40 hours into this mod, am extremely familiar with the map, and sick of playing alone to be prey for some asshole bandit at the NW airfield.