Sign in to follow this  
Jon4010

Deleting ArmA 2 OA registries?

Hey guys. I've been having trouble lately with being able to play on my desktop. I'll just say this first; yes, my CD key was banned. Because of me? No. My CD key was jacked and there wasn't anything I could do about it, even contacting Battleye before the key was banned. So please do not reply with useless comments that don't help me. I got the first global ban message when I was trying to play on my desktop. I kind of expected it, since every time I tried playing DayZ, I logged in with my character in a different position and weapons/gear (sometimes hacked weapons). This is how I found out that my key has been compromised. Anyways, later on I decided to buy a different copy. I bought it on a new steam account, and purchased it on my laptop. However, whenever I log onto that same steam account on my desktop, every server gives me a globan ban 306574. I can still play without any problems on my laptop though. I've tried every possible way on my desktop to correct this, including reinstalling ArmA 2 OA itself. So I find the only solution is to delete the registry, although I don't know how. http://puu.sh/1eulh

Any tutorials or step by step instructions on how to delete them so I can use my new CD key? Any helpful info will be muchly appreciated.

you lied 3065 cuse you clicked a link on youtube and got your cd key stolen and sold for 5 $

Edited by Corecomander

you lied 3065 cuse you clicked a link on youtube and got your cd key stolen and sold for 5 $

What..? Bump.

Fixed! Something so simple. Thanks anyways guys.

Sorry to ask, what was this fix, my CD-KEY was stole with the same huge ban, i am about to re-buy and if I get this ban I would really like to know how to fix. And no, I did hack I WAS hacked. Just like you.