EvstJ.png

Tired of playing alone? Tired of being picked on in game? Well join the Human Nation! No matter if you're a bandit or survivor, we come together under one banner - human. There are no ranks, there are no fees, just Human Nation. We do have a few guidelines in place to make sure everything run's smooth.

Guidelines

Killing Of Members - Under NO ordinary circumstances are you allowed to kill another member. Whether you're a bandit and the guy you're playing with is a survivor, you may not kill each other despite your differences. The ONLY circumstance in which you'd have this right is if a acting member kills another acting member because he/she is being immature.

Loot/Property Of Members - What you loot is YOUR loot. You do NOT have to share with the group. Any property on a living/deceased member can NOT be touched unless the member gives another member PERMISSION. If he/she gives "Member A" permission, that doesn't give you, "Member B", permission.

Non-Members - Non-members are non-members. They don't abide by the guidelines and neither do you when it comes to them. You may be friendly or hostile, whatever the situation calls for. You may openly recruit non-members.

Maturity - You must be mature if you want to last in this group. Saying/doing immature things WILL get you KICKED from the group. The reason why maturity is a big deal is because everyone is their own person. What you may deem funny doesn't mean I will deem funny or anyone else. This is a big guideline and discipline will be brought down hard against those who disobey it.

TeamSpeak - I have a TeamSpeak server and that will be our means of communicating with each other. If you do not have TeamSpeak, and want to be apart of this group, I suggest you download the client (its free). You must also have a mic. Having a mic is a lot easier and faster to communicate rather then typing. I've tried playing with no-mics before, but it just doesn't workout in the end.

WarZ - On October 15th, 2012, the Alpha phase will begin for WarZ. On that day, my focus will shift towards WarZ as its a new game, and I bought the "Legend" package. So, the DayZ and WarZ players will have to get along. No fanboyism will be allowed. If you don't like one of the games, don't say anything bad about it that would start a argument or something. Both games will have their own channels.

Application

Name/Nickname (What's your name or nickname?):

Age (How old are you?):

Country (Where are you from?):

Interest In the Clan (Why would you want to join this clan?):

Available to Play (When are you available to play?):

Ability to Speak English (How good is your English?):

DayZ/WarZ (Which one will you be playing? Both?):

Note: Once your application is accepted, you will be PM'd the TeamSpeak info. Do NOT, and I repeat do NOT distribute the TeamSpeak info to anyone else. If you play with a friend, he/she has to submit an application too.

Member List

DayZ

JMocks (Member)

Missedsucka (Probable)

kylebeed (Probable)

Hipax (Probable)

John (Probable)

-macaskill- (Probable)

Aion (Probable)

WarZ

JMocks (Member)

-macaskill- (Probable)

(Member) = Constantly on TeamSpeak playing with the group.

(Probable) = Just joined, aren't sure if they're staying.

Edited by JMocks

Name/Nickname (What's your name or nickname?): John

Age (How old are you?): 16

Country (Where are you from?): Canada

Interest In the Clan (Why would you want to join this clan?): I've always wanted to play with a group to enhance game experience.

Available to Play (When are you available to play?): 6-10 PM

Ability to Speak English (How good is your English?): Fluent.

DayZ/WarZ (Which one will you be playing? Both?):Dayz !

Edited by Missedsucka

Name/Nickname (What's your name or nickname?):Kyle

Age (How old are you?):16

Country (Where are you from?): Scotland

Interest In the Clan (Why would you want to join this clan?):I enjoy teamwork and playing with/ helping people

Available to Play (When are you available to play?):4-11 weekdays, weekends anytime

Ability to Speak English (How good is your English?):only language I know

DayZ/WarZ (Which one will you be playing? Both?):dayz probably

Name/Nickname (What's your name or nickname?):Hipax

Age (How old are you?):13

Country (Where are you from?):USA

Interest In the Clan (Why would you want to join this clan?):I have been playing DayZ solo for about 4/5 months now,and I've been looking to play in a group for a while now,to try and work in a team and get some more fun out of DayZ.

Available to Play (When are you available to play?):Central Standard Time in America, Weekdays 4:30 PM to 9:00 PM, weekends Whenever I'm awake to Whenever I get yelled at to go to sleep.

Ability to Speak English (How good is your English?):I speak very fluent english,as it's all I know.

DayZ/WarZ (Which one will you be playing? Both?):Both,mostly DayZ.

Name/Nickname (What's your name or nickname?): JJ

Age (How old are you?): 18

Country (Where are you from?): Canada

Interest In the Clan (Why would you want to join this clan?): To play with a group of people who use teamwork and communication to survive.

Available to Play (When are you available to play?): Most evenings during the week and on weekends whenever I am not working.

Ability to Speak English (How good is your English?): Completed English in high school, my grammar shouldn't be a problem.

DayZ/WarZ (Which one will you be playing? Both?): DayZ, but I may get WarZ because the graphics look great.