AlexanderMarksman

Brothers of Liberation Kill logs

Hello! this here is for my Clan to see the kills everyone is making and also see where they are stacked up against each other, also if u were killed this could be a great way to find your killer so if you see your name and want to talk smack go ahead or better if you want to talk about how good a kill you were go ahead. This will be updated every week and every moth whoever has the most kills will win a little something.

Reaper

total kills:6

Date:10/5/12,10/7/12

kills: Mitchell, Officer Dom, Unknown

Distance: 300+ meters, 500 meters

Wepon used: AKM, M24, AU 46

Server: Private Hive AU46

Alexander

Total 11

Date:10/7/12

kills: all unknown,unknow, Persona

Distance: multiple

Wepon used: DMR,FN-FAL

Server: Russian

Crow

Toatal 12

killed:adam,Unknow, Adam, Friend, Kathy, Luck

Date:10/8/12, 10/6/12,10/9/12,10/11/12,10/12/12

wepon:DMR, lee enfeild, DMR, DMR

Distances:250,25,100,400,450

This is a completely useless thread...

1. Why would anyone care about your friends' alleged kill count?

2. 80% of the names are unknown...and the others are common...who would say "oh that was me".

3. You're maybe appealing to 3-5 people, on a forum that barely anyone visits anymore (I'm procrastinating a paper, but not so bad as to actually play DayZ.)

4. If this is meant for your clan...why are you posting this on the public forum... not to mention it only seems to be like 3 people..?

5. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

well i just thought my team would want to know who had more kills because if u payed a attention i said whoever had the most got a prize i could care less what u think why was it so important for u to troll it anyways if u difn't care why comment ur logic makes no sense.