Sign in to follow this  
queman

Rescueable/help me up when sandglass symbol is up already ?

Hi everyone,

as the title predicts, I want to know if someone can actually help me up, when its 'already too late' ?

For me the sandglass symbol always ment I am dead, cause I was playing alone, but now I know the TMW Guys and I hope for another rescue maybe ^^

I would really appreciate an answer. This shouldnt be the thread begging for help from TMW or any others, but I am open for friendly tasks from your side ;)

Thanks for help!

#edit

just found this :rolleyes:

Causes of being Unconscious:

• A very large amount of lethal damage. (most rifles, sniper rifles, and high military-graded weapons)
  • Dropping below 3000 blood will cause the player to drift in and out of consciousness (there is a 1 in 100 chance for this, and it is rolled once every second in the game).
  • Logging in with the Shock condition.
  • Being hit by a zombie while you have less than 9000 blood.
  • Occasionally due to a glitch while walking through open doors.
  • Currently a bug in the game: being unconsciousness after login without being unconscious before relogging/exiting the game.

Treatment

An Epi-Pen will fix this condition instantly, however if the player has low blood they may head straight back into unconsciousness. It is therefore advised to bandage and fix all other conditions before the player is injected with the Epi-Pen. Remember that an Epi-Pen has to be used by another survivor to give yourself consciousness.

guess this can be /closed

Edited by Queman